• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Preseason - Street & Smith Magazine

1. VSU
    16. UWG
    20. UWA

No preseason all Americans from the gsc.

Re: Football Preseason - Street & Smith Magazine

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
    1. VSU
    16. UWG
    20. UWA

No preseason all Americans from the gsc.
    Rogan wells not an all-american? wow!

Comment

Originally posted by deanmachine View Post
      Rogan wells not an all-american? wow!
      If there was only one team listed he would have been beaten out by the Ferris QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        If there was only one team listed he would have been beaten out by the Ferris QB.
        Ha.

#BlazerNation

Comment

You're probably right (great news is that he wasn't beaten out by the Ferris QB last December).

Not sure how the new coaching staff will coach up this VSU team, but the talent's gonna be pretty good coming back. I think the same's true for Ferris. Sure would be fun to see the same two teams matched up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
            You're probably right (great news is that he wasn't beaten out by the Ferris QB last December).

Not sure how the new coaching staff will coach up this VSU team, but the talent's gonna be pretty good coming back. I think the same's true for Ferris. Sure would be fun to see the same two teams matched up again.
            I think Goff is going to do a good job. He's done a good job with a lot less at times at Tiffin.

Comment

I think Goff is going to do a good job. He's done a good job with a lot less at times at Tiffin.
              we hope you're right. We do not know much about him or Tiffin but so far things have been okay and quiet which is generally a good thing. I hope none of our talent flunks out of school. That would be my top priority if I was the coach.

Comment

Goff has had to deal with a few handicaps. The undergrad enrollment is only 2,200. It is a private university, so scholarships are limited. Most teams looked at Tiffin as a 'bye' week.
                With doing the best he had, Goff brought his Dragons to a top 25 ranking of 15th last year 2018. I think he will do fine, and has brought a lot of his staff with him. He's never had so many thoroughbreds to work with. Should be an exciting year.
                <>

Comment

I think the returning players understand now the commitment and hard work it takes to win a NC. It will be up to them to push the new players. We'll definitely have the proverbial target on our backs.

it will be interesting to see what this year's team is made of........
                  Last edited by BlazerLady; 06-05-2019, 09:20 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X