Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this thing on?

Albany State at Mississippi College and West Georgia at Carson Newman should be generating some buzz in here.

I know. I thought the same thing. Will the games be on that Flo Sports? Guess I need to sign up for that.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      I know. I thought the same thing. Will the games be on that Flo Sports? Guess I need to sign up for that.
      I've been deciding if I'm going to pay for it or listen on the radio. For those of us that live so far away, the free web streams were awesome.
      Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

I've been deciding if I'm going to pay for it or listen on the radio. For those of us that live so far away, the free web streams were awesome.
        They covered the GSC softball tourney this spring. It was pretty decent. I didn't like the way you had to access it, by typing FloSports/softball. No logical flow how certain pages were upload. Hope it is better. A lot of money to have issues.

#BlazerNation

Comment

UWF @ McNeese St. is going to be on ESPN+ so I think I'll wait and see how the "Flo-sports" experience goes for those who are forced to shell out $19.99 a month to check out the first game of the season. I'm wondering if out of conference away games might still be livestreamed for free from the host school. Guess we shall find out tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
            UWF @ McNeese St. is going to be on ESPN+ so I think I'll wait and see how the "Flo-sports" experience goes for those who are forced to shell out $19.99 a month to check out the first game of the season. I'm wondering if out of conference away games might still be livestreamed for free from the host school. Guess we shall find out tomorrow night.
            The schedules indicate that they are part of the FloSports package if the GSC team is the home team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

The schedules indicate that they are part of the FloSports package if the GSC team is the home team.
              Ok, I hope they do a good job. I don't mind paying if it's actually watchable so hopefully people that use the service to stream the opening week games will let us know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X