Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Blazers are BACK, baby!! And so is the Gary Goff Show!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blazers are BACK, baby!! And so is the Gary Goff Show!

www.vsufootball.com

It goes to the Live Events page. Is that right?

OK, It popped up!!! Thanks for doing this!!!
    Last edited by BlazerLady; 09-05-2021, 12:12 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Question; The Blazers sport new uniforms. Was this a team decision or coaching? And WHY?

David Miller. Myrtle Beach.
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
        That was really good. I think we're going to like these FloSports guys!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

That was really good. I think we're going to like these FloSports guys!!
          VSU live-streaming is produced in-house for the Blazer Sports Network and football is distributed by FloSports. We have put together a good team of students that will be overseen by me and will be live-streaming ALL VSU Blazer home sporting events (as long as there is internet available. Sorry, X-Country, but we are trying to get infrastructure in place for next season!)

We are still trying to figure out Golf and tennis as well, but Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and Softball will be available at VSUfootball.com. Will post channel info soon!

I am hoping to add a channel 8, our very own The Ocho, where we can add smaller sports like bass fishing and other club sports, and maybe intramurals.

Catch the Volleyball this Tuesday night, as well as the tournament this weekend and soccer on Sunday on the Blazer Sports Network at VSUfootball.com!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

VSU live-streaming is produced in-house for the Blazer Sports Network and football is distributed by FloSports. We have put together a good team of students that will be overseen by me and will be live-streaming ALL VSU Blazer home sporting events (as long as there is internet available. Sorry, X-Country, but we are trying to get infrastructure in place for next season!)

We are still trying to figure out Golf and tennis as well, but Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and Softball will be available at VSUfootball.com. Will post channel info soon!

I am hoping to add a channel 8, our very own The Ocho, where we can add smaller sports like bass fishing and other club sports, and maybe intramurals.

Catch the Volleyball this Tuesday night, as well as the tournament this weekend and soccer on Sunday on the Blazer Sports Network at VSUfootball.com!
            Cool! Maybe a drone for cross country?

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Cool! Maybe a drone for cross country?
              Problem is no internet at Freedom Park, so no livestreaming. Not even a decent cell signal. :(

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X