Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWA vs North American

Tigers are up 66-0 late in the third. It was 59-0 at the half.

Oops, 73-0

Comment

73-0 is bad enough for these poor boys, but if we score again and its 80-0, that really looks terrible, even though we're playing guys from the local high schools right now since the 2nd qtr. How do you as a Coach tell your HS recruits that have put UWA jerseys on to not score again?

Comment

and its 80-0 unless we miss the XP

Comment

Didn't one of Coach Hall's UWA teams beat someone 80 something to nothing or am I dreaming? Coach Hall about to be in Bryant Denny in 2 weeks. That's pretty cool.

Comment

Well. Lamar, FCS, only put up 43 points vs NAU. So, today's result says very little. Conference play is Truth!!

Comment

80 -0 is the final

Comment

It was ugly!!
                Yes, Hall tried to run up the score on a team the week after, UWA let UNA off the hook and blew a chance at the playoffs. Arguably the most talented team in UWA history.

Comment

I believe Hall had already done his deal with UWG(while UWG was in town for their game) he knew he wouldn't suffer any blow back from a massacre)
                  Seems UWA put up 100 points.

Comment

WA by 80, did starters come out? One way to set some school records! WA has got to do some better scheduling.

Comment

I don't think our QB played at all in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                        I believe Hall had already done his deal with UWG(while UWG was in town for their game) he knew he wouldn't suffer any blow back from a massacre)
                        Seems UWA put up 100 points.
                        The one I was talking about was Central State 91-28. A couple weeks prior UWA had a 2 touchdown lead in the 2nd half on UNA and lost in overtime essentially ending the hopes of a playoff birth. That team had Kyle Caldwell GSC Offense POY, Javae Swindle, all time leading rusher, and Malcolm Butler. UWA threw 2 interceptions in the endzone.

That blowout was trying to impress the playoff committee and I have never been more embarrassed to be a UWA Tiger than that win. Keep in mind the lean decades so there was plenty of other opportunities to be embarrassed but none come close to that night.

Comment

I watched a little of the first half, until it was 28-0 and it was abundantly clear that NAU couldn't get out of it's own way, penalties, turnovers.. You can't really blame kids that finally get a chance to get on the field for actually trying. That team had no business being on the field with a GSC school. Probably about the equivalent of a D2 squad playing Bama in Tuscaloosa

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
                            WA by 80, did starters come out? One way to set some school records! WA has got to do some better scheduling.
                            <>

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
                              I think a similar sentiment can be expressed for GSC teams who have scheduled University of Fort Lauderdale.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X