X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 College Football America Division II Preseason Top 30

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
    Yeah, hard to watch at times.

They played GV tough last season, though, I'm not too optimistic this season. The offense was so predictable and the defense gave up too many big plays last year.
    They did play tough.. but their season record was still dismal. Not one that expects from the Statesmen. We'll see how much things have changed in September.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      Man, I just hate it when we're number 1. :smile-big:

Seriously though......it's a long road to Texas!
      Oh No! Not number 1...
      I appreciate the respect but we've never been good as a front runner. I guess it's about time we learn but how can we be number 1? We have a new Head Coach and I'm sure a whole new offense. If we win a NC this year, we'd almost certainly lose our AD, it would be his 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
        Oh No! Not number 1...
        I appreciate the respect but we've never been good as a front runner. I guess it's about time we learn but how can we be number 1? We have a new Head Coach and I'm sure a whole new offense. If we win a NC this year, we'd almost certainly lose our AD, it would be his 7th.
        We have enough of returning players that understand what it takes to run the gauntlet. Hope they can push the rest in the right direction. Who will be the team leaders this season??
        Ready for Blazer ball!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
          They did play tough.. but their season record was still dismal. Not one that expects from the Statesmen. We'll see how much things have changed in September.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X