Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been a very evenly matched game. However, DSU killed themselves with big time penalties. There's going to be at least one, if not a couple, GSC teams left out of the playoffs this year.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
      This has been a very evenly match game. However, DSU killed themselves with big time penalties. There's going to be at least one, if not a couple, GSC teams left out of the playoffs this year.
      Cooley is still winless in Carrollton. Good game. We had our chances. Good game Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post

Cooley is still winless in Carrollton. Good game. We had our chances. Good game Wolves.
        For sure. Well done by UWG.
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Congrats, Wolves!!
          Last edited by BlazerLady; 09-19-2021, 06:40 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Delta is tough, but the major penalties are a killer. Statistically the game wasn't as close as the score, happy to get the W. The Okra have a chance for revenge at the end of the season.

Comment

I listened to this one in the truck while I waited on the lightning delay for VSU/ASU. I had expected this to be a hard fought game and it turned out to be a great and entertaining game.

Great win for David Dean and the Wolves.

Comment

From the outside it looks like DSU has decent D, but O needs more help for Shegog.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X