Underway on Flo Sports.

End of the first quarter. 7-0 UWA.

Edit. MC just scored and missed extra point. 7-6 UWA

#BlazerNation

Not the game I expected from UWA

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
      Not the game I expected from UWA
      Well, we haven't played anybody as of this game. We're still playing undisciplined ball it seems like. I wish Coach G and staff would do something or something different to teach these players to hold their emotions. I also wish we dish out a heavy dose of Battle more at RB, versus all these 30 yd or longer passes.

Comment

As of today, it looks to me like its UWF, VSU, and UWG at the top separating themselves from everyone else. Still not sure about Shorter yet in regards to how they stand with the middle of the pack, only time will tell.

Comment

Well, its a final. 31-28 UWA. Either MC has improved or we have declined. I'm hoping that MC has improved. Great game. Not even sure UWA played in a way where they were deserving of that win, but a W is a W. I think were in for a butt whippin in Carrolton next week though. Not looking forward to that game at all. I'm seeing like a 42-13 or 45-20 type game in favor of UWG. I wish I knew what happened to our starting WR Nalls who had over 200 yds in receiving in our 1st game of the season and our starting RB Underwood. I'm assuming both got hurt and still out. Hopefully their still on the team. If they are, we need both of them just to have a chance next Saturday along with playing almost perfect football. Good game MC and your announcers are good game announcers btw.

Comment

Maybe I have, but off hand, I can't remember watching a more undisciplined football team (at least at this level)
            to hear UWA Gilliland speak, he sounds like someone who would never put up with such.

Comment

Was it that MS is improved, no longer a Automatic W for the top tier teams or was it one of those games where half the team don't get off the bus (mentally)
              Last edited by boyblue; 09-25-2021, 09:19 PM.

Comment

MC does a good job of shortening the game. UWA one possession in the 3rd quarter. Time of possession heavily in favor of MC and UWA penalties extended drives were the headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
                  MC does a good job of shortening the game. UWA one possession in the 3rd quarter. Time of possession heavily in favor of MC and UWA penalties extended drives were the headlines.
                  Yea they do have that ball possession offense, nonetheless a W is a W

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                    Well, its a final. 31-28 UWA. Either MC has improved or we have declined. I'm hoping that MC has improved. Great game. Not even sure UWA played in a way where they were deserving of that win, but a W is a W. I think were in for a butt whippin in Carrolton next week though. Not looking forward to that game at all. I'm seeing like a 42-13 or 45-20 type game in favor of UWG. I wish I knew what happened to our starting WR Nalls who had over 200 yds in receiving in our 1st game of the season and our starting RB Underwood. I'm assuming both got hurt and still out. Hopefully their still on the team. If they are, we need both of them just to have a chance next Saturday along with playing almost perfect football. Good game MC and your announcers are good game announcers btw.

Comment

Comment

MC has always played us tough. Congrats, Tigers.

#BlazerNation

Comment

From a dad of a five year player and a 2016 graduate, very well put.

Comment

MC and UWA are much better teams than the "Board" gives them credit for. I am pretty sure MC will be a handful for North Greenville. Dumb penalties notwithstanding, UWA has a good shot at UWG if they work the ground game.

Comment

Originally posted by SQZ72 View Post

MC and UWA are much better teams than the "Board" gives them credit for. I am pretty sure MC will be a handful for North Greenville. Dumb penalties notwithstanding, UWA has a good shot at UWG if they work the ground game.
                              I agree. Really the top 6ish teams in the GSC play good football, with two consistently playing GREAT football.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X