Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

Your one National Championship ring is cute.
    UWF has played 4 full seasons of football and played in the National Championship 50% of those years. That's not cute, that is scary. Everything you will ever have to say about Valdosta being better than UWF is about the past because that's all you have. More days have passed since I last posted how many days it's been since Val has beaten mighty West Florida. Days will continue to pass and the number of days will continue to grow and all you will have is the past. That's cute.
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

UWF has played 4 full seasons of football and played in the National Championship 50% of those years. That's not cute, that is scary. Everything you will ever have to say about Valdosta being better than UWF is about the past because that's all you have. More days have passed since I last posted how many days it's been since Val has beaten mighty West Florida. Days will continue to pass and the number of days will continue to grow and all you will have is the past. That's cute.
      UWF is great! But can the success continue through the decades with more than one coach? I think the old hats around are just waiting to see how time tested UWF is.

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

Your one National Championship ring is cute.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ring.jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.3 KB ID:	606239
        Last edited by GOX1; 09-29-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Winning one if four years, is impressive; however, we are not afraid of you or anyone for that matter.
          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

UWF has played 4 full seasons of football and played in the National Championship 50% of those years.
            But yet to win a GSC championship which begs the question, what is more difficult a National or GSC title?

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post

UWF is great! But can the success continue through the decades with more than one coach? I think the old hats around are just waiting to see how time tested UWF is.
              As much as I would love to have coach Shinnick until he decides to hang up his clip board I don't know how realistic that is. Only time will tell, if he does decide to move on one day, he will have set the bar insanely high for the next guy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X