Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Florida at Delta State

Delta State has been impressive and almost beat what I think could be a Top 10 West Georgia team. West Florida is in for a battle and I can't wait for GSC play to kickoff! Just figured I'd start the game threat for this one.
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Last edited by Argonut; 09-28-2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

If it's close and there is a big crowd, home field could come into play. An untimely turnover could be the difference in a DSU win. But, UWF plays with confidence on the road, so this game could get out of hand real quick.

Not sure if UWF will catch a loss here but it wouldn't matter because I predict that the winner of the GSC could be a two loss team and that if any team in the GSC comes through the gauntlet with one loss, they'd make the final game with ease, and probably win it all.

Comment

Spot on! I couldn't agree more.
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

If it weren't for Coach Cooley's history of sometimes weird play calling. I'd have picked DSU v UWF. (just for fun....ain't no fun cracking walnuts and screaming at suspect field mgmt)

Comment

Man, I don't know. When Delta Dawn gets that mojo all stirred up there in the Delta, strange things happen. Like a last second field goal to win the game........just sayin'......

#BlazerNation

Comment

The state of Mississippi has a couple of opportunities to knock off the #1 ranked defending national champions this weekend. Who has the better chance, Okra or Kiffin?

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
                The state of Mississippi has a couple of opportunities to knock off the #1 ranked defending national champions this weekend. Who has the better chance, Okra or Kiffin?

Comment

OKRA FO SHO

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

OKRA FO SHO
                    If Kiffin was coaching DSU, I'd have to call Vegas.

Comment

We always say the GSC is a mini SEC but we're actually how the SEC used to be. Mississippi has a miniscule chance but a Delta win would not be a shock

Comment

Comment

If I was a gambler, I'd take that over/under. However, I am not. I think this game is going to be CLOSE! DSU is really two or three plays from being undefeated. I know, we are 2-2, and I'm not trying to make excuses, but we are a dang good ball team. Our offense put more points on JSU's defense than a D1 FBS school did.

Comment

UWF Opens GSC Play at Delta State on Saturday

https://goargos.com/news/2021/10/1/f...-saturday.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post

If I was a gambler, I'd take that over/under. However, I am not. I think this game is going to be CLOSE! DSU is really two or three plays from being undefeated. I know, we are 2-2, and I'm not trying to make excuses, but we are a dang good ball team. Our offense put more points on JSU's defense than a D1 FBS school did.
                              You lost by only 1 point by a very good UWG team. This should be a great game. Will it be streaming??
                              <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X