Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWA at Shorter

https://uwaathletics.com/news/2021/1...BYTNtNMq62F8Ms

Was trying to watch but that stream is terrible. West Alabama has already turned it over twice but Shorter has not been able to capitalize on either.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
      Was trying to watch but that stream is terrible. West Alabama has already turned it over twice but Shorter has not been able to capitalize on either.
      It is pretty bad. For 19.99/mo seems we would get more than one camera.

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

I pay $7 a month for ESPN+ to watch all the UNA games in multiple sports. The GSC going with FloFootball was a bad move.
        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

Mine just kept buffering and disconnecting, I don't mind one camera but the constant buffering makes a stream practically unwatchable. I've been watching some of the SAC streams and the Catawba one is really good.

Comment

Contact Flo Sports here: [email protected]

I did and the feed I am getting has been fixed. But is is about 30 seconds behind Sly104.9

Comment

West Alabama blocked FG and ran it to 30 with 30 seconds in first half. They scored TD two plays later to go up 14-0 at the half.

Comment

UWA takes second half kickoff and drive down field to score and go up 21-0 early in 3rd.

Comment

UWA stops Hawk drive at 30 and goes 70 yards to score with 30 yard TD pass. Miss extra point and go up 27-0 with 7:30 left in 3rd.

Comment

UWA up 34-7 end of 3rd.

Comment

UWA makes short FG to extend lead to 37-7 with 13 minutes left in the game.

Comment

UWA scores again to go up 44-7 with 9 minutes left.

Comment

UWA 44-7 over Shorter final.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Mine just kept buffering and disconnecting, I don't mind one camera but the constant buffering makes a stream practically unwatchable. I've been watching some of the SAC streams and the Catawba one is really good.
                            I had to quit using the flosports app and watch it from the browser. The app never would stream the game. Before this year, the GSC had some pretty good livestreams, UWA not being one of them, but others had an enjoyable broadcast.

Comment

Man West AL is no joke, that West Ga game was no fluke, Blazers will have their hand full nextweek, obviously the best team we will have faced so far this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X