3 Albany St. (GA) 9-1 9-1
    4 West Florida 5-1 7-1
    5 West Ga. 7-2 7-2
    6 Mars Hill 7-2 7-2
    7 Newberry 8-2 8-2
    8 Savannah St. 8-2 8-2
    9 Lenoir-Rhyne 7-2 7-2
    10 Fayetteville St. 8-1 8-1

I don't remember, but did UWG beat UWF head to head? Not saying they should be ranked higher, but I wonder if UWF loses to VSU and UWG wins if they will swap spots.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
      I don't remember, but did UWG beat UWF head to head? Not saying they should be ranked higher, but I wonder if UWF loses to VSU and UWG wins if they will swap spots.
      Yes, UWG 30 UWF 26, and I would fully expect them to switch places if VSU wins. Well that will also depend on UWG beating those Fighting Okra again.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Yes, UWG 30 UWF 26, and I would fully expect them to switch places if VSU wins. Well that will also depend on UWG beating those Fighting Okra again.
        I thought so, but I couldn't 100% recall how the Wolves/Argos game went.

And I will second your comment about the Wolves and Fighting Okra. Delta State barely lost the first matchup and is probably licking their chops at a chance to ruin a conference rivals playoff dreams.

Comment

Saturday is a playoff game for the Wolves, win and youre in. Pulling for the Blazers v UWF. Would love to move up to 4 and host a first round game.

Comment

All of Delta State's conference games have been decided by one score except the Valdosta State blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
              All of Delta State's conference games have been decided by one score except the Valdosta State blowout.
              Wow! I didn't realize that, to see how a season could go awry by slight missteps.

Comment

Comment

Clearly, the system is broken when the best 5-5 team in the region is left out of the playoffs!!

It's a clear anti-vegetable system.

Comment

Eat more okra!

Comment

The selection on Sunday is going to be very interesting. The Argo announcers seemed to think that beating VSU would move them to #1, but it's going to be hard to argue against an undefeated Bowie State.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
                        The selection on Sunday is going to be very interesting. The Argo announcers seemed to think that beating VSU would move them to #1, but it's going to be hard to argue against an undefeated Bowie State.
                        https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/footba...ional-rankings
                        Last edited by UNALions; 11-13-2021, 08:29 PM.
                        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I could see Valdosta staying #1, Bowie #2, UWF #3 , Albany #4, but who knows.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the seedings are paired, now that UWF whipped butt on Blazers.
                            <>

Comment

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X