Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cancelled my subscription. Felt good ...
    <>

Comment

Just called GSC and talked with Matt. Who says we have a contract with them for next 3 years but they are aware of Saturday SNAFU.
      Fortunately, NCAA uses Turner broadcast for playoff games.
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
        Just called GSC and talked with Matt. Who says we have a contract with them for next 3 years but they are aware of Saturday SNAFU.
        Fortunately, NCAA uses Turner broadcast for playoff games.
        To my knowledge, Turner is only for Semifinals and Final? I have been told to prepare staff for streaming on Blazer TV for the 27th and beyond.

Comment

RED.
          <>

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

To my knowledge, Turner is only for Semifinals and Final? I have been told to prepare staff for streaming on Blazer TV for the 27th and beyond.
            Awesome. Will Spencer and Wade do the announcing?

#BlazerNation

Comment

Blaaaaaazzzzers First Down!"

<>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                Blaaaaaazzzzers First Down!"
                Yeah. That's in the stadium.
                Us "oldies" know when to do it and so do the students......we got it!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Awesome. Will Spencer and Wade do the announcing?
                  No, it will be Dave and Taylor. Spencer and Wade on the radio, though!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

No, it will be Dave and Taylor. Spencer and Wade on the radio, though!
                    Great! Wade is hilarious. I would encourage people to do both tv and radio next week. I do that when not at a game.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Flo was kind enough to email and let me know that a replay of the game was available.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
                        Flo was kind enough to email and let me know that a replay of the game was available.
                        I would wonder if that replay included the first half. I would say no. When I watched the replay of VSU/UWA, it had the same missing 2nd quarter as the live version. The VSU/UWA game was the first miscue that I am aware of FloSports.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I would wonder if that replay included the first half. I would say no. When I watched the replay of VSU/UWA, it had the same missing 2nd quarter as the live version. The VSU/UWA game was the first miscue that I am aware of FloSports.
                          It does not, it starts right where the live video stream started with the score 17-14. I've been able to see a few of the early scoring plays on social media but I don't know if anyone has video from before the stream started.

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7...laying=7213184

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

It does not, it starts right where the live video stream started with the score 17-14. I've been able to see a few of the early scoring plays on social media but I don't know if anyone has video from before the stream started.

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7...laying=7213184
                            What happened was, my guardian angel saw what was about to happen and shut down the feed to save me anguish.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X