Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Class Act

Albany State is charging $25 for general admission, youth is &10 all ages. In addition providing no complimentary tickets to parents.

Sad, I hope we can one day return the favor.
    Last edited by TheBraveWolf; 11-15-2021, 12:59 PM.

You have seen the parking fee yet! Likely $20+

Comment

At least. We stopped changing for parking couple of years ago

Comment

Comment

I wonder if Albany State controls/sets ticket prices or if the NCAA does (playoffs).

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
            I wonder if Albany State controls/sets ticket prices or if the NCAA does (playoffs).

Comment

I believe the NCAA sets game prices for the playoffs. I can remember paying for parking at West Georgia for a regular season game; whereas VSU has never charged for parking. In the grand scheme of things, the game nor parking fees mentioned above are astronomical.

Comment

<>

Comment

Just checked my email from the ticketing office at UWF. For season ticket holders, Priority 1 $25, Priority 2 $20, Visitor $15. It doesn't mention parking but I believe it is between $5-10.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBraveWolf View Post
                    Albany State is charging $25 for general admission, youth is &10 all ages. In addition providing no complimentary tickets to parents.

Sad, I hope we can one day return the favor.
                    You most definitely CAN and Will return the favor SATURDAY.

"if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?"

Damn right it does!!!

Hopefully a lot of folks will hear it come Saturday (especially those priced out of attendance)

GO WOLVES, GO GSC!

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	in-person-fall-commencement.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	54.2 KB ID:	628666

Speaking of class acts, remember when UWG tried to confine visitors to the circled section of the stadium when the visiting team is on the other sideline?

Comment

During football playoff games, the stadium is then considered an NCAA facility and no longer a individual schools facility. Thats why the NCAA takes gate and why they get a large commission of concessions and merchandise if your school has a bookstore set up at the stadium. Something like 20 or 25%.

Comment

This stance, which is factual, really should not be on this MB as it removes the ability to be outraged at the host school.

Comment

I know one thing about Albany State and their fans. When Coach Wallace was coaching I believe his last year at UWA, we had to travel to Albany State for a playoff game. It was a beautiful day, beautiful campus and stadium and the ASU fans treated us like we were royalty. They were awesome. Still got to go with UWG this Saturday but the UWG fans should have a great time over there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X