X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still dont know why Gameday chose Ohio State v Michigan over UWG v Valdosta

Go West! Go Wolves!

Comment

Will this game be carried by FLO? Or, was FLO good for regular season games only? If so, i need to make an immediate cancelation. .

Comment

It will be streamed thru Valdosta media. No Flosports, thank god.
        <>

Comment

Originally posted by agent1906vsu View Post
          Will this game be carried by FLO? Or, was FLO good for regular season games only? If so, i need to make an immediate cancelation. .
          They really weren't that good for regular season, were they?

Comment

I was just happy to have the opportunity to see my Blazers every game. Now that the regular season is over, and FLO doesn't carry post season games, I can cancel them until next season.

Comment

Originally posted by agent1906vsu View Post
              I was just happy to have the opportunity to see my Blazers every game. Now that the regular season is over, and FLO doesn't carry post season games, I can cancel them until next season.
              Same here. BTW, did we ever find out if the outage during the VSU-UWF game was Flo's fault or UWF's?

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Now is the time for Goff to prove himself.
                Goff is19-2 since he got here.

Lost one of those games with 6 seconds left to the eventual national champion.

Lost the other to the same team - the reigning national champions who had lost only that one game all season at the time.

I think Goff and his assistants have proven themselves every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Goff is19-2 since he got here.

Lost one of those games with 6 seconds left to the eventual national champion.

Lost the other to the same team - the reigning national champions who had lost only that one game all season at the time.

I think Goff and his assistants have proven themselves every week.
                  All of the criticism on here of Goff in 2019 was unwarranted; however, he and his staff do need to show they can win when the cards are on the table.

Comment

I agree Goff has a lot to prove on Saturday.

Comment

Hey, does anyone know why the Valdosta State game history is incomplete on the school's website?

It has VSU vs UWG at only 13 meetings. Haven't the two been playing each other since the 80's? The numbers are off for all other matchups too. It makes it appears Valdosta didn't start playing football until around 2010. Even the d2football GSC write-up has Saturday's game as the 14 meeting between both schools. Now that I think about it, I believe the VSU preview write-ups has incorrect all time match-up numbers also?

Glitch? Or oversight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

All of the criticism on here of Goff in 2019 was unwarranted; however, he and his staff do need to show they can win when the cards are on the table.
                        Goff has had a great two seasons at VSU. After those two years he is now over 0.500 as a HC. He and his team of coaches can definitely win. I will only be a little concerned if VSU loses tomorrow.

A loss tomorrow would be the second straight season VSU has had a conference championship, 1st round bye followed by a 2nd round loss. This would be with some of the best talent VSU has ever had on the field. Playoff play has a slightly different mindset than regular season play. There have been coaches that are very successful in the regular season but can't make it in the playoffs. Not saying that is Coach Goff but back-to-back playoff loses with such a great team will for sure make it a topic.

Last edited by BlazerCat1999; 11-26-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Are ya'll kidding? I can remember when we were happy just to win one game! There are a lot of teams just wishing to be in the playoffs. Each season is different. Teams are different. You never know what might happen.
                          it is important to celebrate the wins and support the players in a loss and be glad that we have a winning program here.
                          The best thing I have heard this week is Coach Saban's latest rant . It is on the SEC Network. It is well worth the listen.
                          Last edited by BlazerLady; 11-26-2021, 05:24 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                            The best thing I have heard this week is Coach Saban's latest rant . It is on the SEC Network. It is well worth the listen.
                            The best Saban rant I ever! But the ultimate reason for that rant was Saban setting up for a 2 loss Alabama to make it into the playoffs. I doubt he is really that upset at fans. He was trying to convince the selection committee to put Bama in no matter the outcome of the SEC championship.

Lol Does anyone really believe Saban is ok with his team not having a chances to play for a NC?

I AM ON TO YOUR GAME COACH SABAN. 'Em Dawgs got him nervous!

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerCat1999 View Post
                              Hey, does anyone know why the Valdosta State game history is incomplete on the school's website?

It has VSU vs UWG at only 13 meetings. Haven't the two been playing each other since the 80's? The numbers are off for all other matchups too. It makes it appears Valdosta didn't start playing football until around 2010. Even the d2football GSC write-up has Saturday's game as the 14 meeting between both schools. Now that I think about it, I believe the VSU preview write-ups has incorrect all time match-up numbers also?

Glitch? Or oversight?
                              On the UWG website it states that this will be the 41st meeting between the two and VSU leads 27-13 including a 14-5 record at home.

https://uwgathletics.com/documents/2...osta_State.pdf

Comment

I played at Newberry College back in the 80's and now live in Carrollton. I would love for Newberry to come to Carrollton and play WG. I don't want to have to drive to Valdosta.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X