Clear All

• National Championship Game Thread

It's National Championship Day!!!!

Blazers vs Bulldogs

Valdosta State vs Ferris State

9pm

ESPNU

Listen to: Talk92.1 online

(Thank you Talk92 and CrashAndAnnie for all you do!)

Here we go BlazerNation and GSC!!!

#BlazerNation

Looks like I will be listening to the game as YouTubeTV has failed to reach an agreement with Disney and no longer carries ABC local stations, ABC News Live, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Freeform, FX, FXX, FXM, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network, ACC Network.

Comment

Are you kidding me?!!!
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
        Are you kidding me?!!!
        I read that last night they cut off the Bison game with about 5 minutes to play. Now that would really have ticked me off. Lucky for me I was able to see the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Now that would really have ticked me off.
          https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...b-c6758a02c13c
          <>

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
            Looks like I will be listening to the game as YouTubeTV has failed to reach an agreement with Disney and no longer carries ABC local stations, ABC News Live, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Freeform, FX, FXX, FXM, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network, ACC Network.
            Try this. You may have to subscribe. So just subscribe(it's not that much), watch the game , then unscubscribe........I have a monthly subscription because of ESPN+.
            https://www.espn.com/watch/schedule/_/type/upcoming

Hey Argo fans. I think we're wearing all white today.........just saying......

#BlazerNation

Comment

I'm sure they will fix it soon, the twitter threats of cancelation should help out. Saw this posted on twitter, seems appropriate for this time of year;) "

Comment

Good Luck Blazers! Should be a great game!

Comment

I actually don't mind listening to games, the radio guys are a lot more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                    I actually don't mind listening to games, the radio guys are a lot more entertaining.
                    I usually turn the online broadcast down and turn up the radio and watch......lol....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I usually turn the online broadcast down and turn up the radio and watch......lol....
                      You are better off doing that. Too many times they get guys who know nothing about any other level than FBS and they keep repeating the same old same old. Stick with the guys who have covered it all year.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

You are better off doing that. Too many times they get guys who know nothing about any other level than FBS and they keep repeating the same old same old. Stick with the guys who have covered it all year.
                        Absolutely!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I love trying to do this but one is usually so far ahead of the other that it gets annoying. Lol.

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Is it 9:00 yet?
                            Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

I love trying to do this but one is usually so far ahead of the other that it gets annoying. Lol.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X