Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

That did cross my mind. We play in 80-90 temps every week.
    29 didn't seem to bother them in Mankato in 2012. Not sure why they tried that fake punt right before half. That sealed the result. I was surprised at the number of missed tackles. The Ferris offensive line was spectacular.

Comment

• Looking back on the season, I really appreciate how much work our players put in to go 12-2. Truly amazing given how strong our teams are in the conference.
      Then I think about how much fun we have at ball games cheering, getting together with long time Blazer friends, tailgating, eating out, and just enjoying the home game atmosphere. This BlazerNation family is pretty special.

Thank you GSC for the support as we made our playoff run.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• This Ferris team has to be in the top 3 all-time best teams.

VSU will be back.>

As Patton once said;
        <>

Comment

• https://vstateblazers.com/news/2021/...ese-state.aspx

Comment

• What a $$hitty week !!!
            <>

Comment

• Don't think we'll have a Gary Goff Show this week..........lol.....

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                What a $$hitty week !!!
                I think you will be fine with a new HC. He coached at Tiffin and played Ferris 3 times and 2 of the times were huge blowouts against our coach. You would think with the talent VSU has compared to Tiffin he would have a better game plan. It looked like an old Tiffin vs Ferris match ups. You guys have all the talent in the world and I am sure you will land someone very good. Good Luck in the search - I will send you guys the latest Lacrosse All Americans list to add to your recruiting class. Have a great off season and see you next year!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                  You would think with the talent VSU has compared to Tiffin he would have a better game plan. It looked like an old Tiffin vs Ferris match ups. You guys have all the talent in the world and I am sure you will land someone very good. Good Luck in the search

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

This is my thought exactly. While watching the game I was amazed at how utterly unprepared we looked on defense; when the announcement came it all made sense.
                    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

• Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

This is my thought exactly. While watching the game I was amazed at how utterly unprepared we looked on defense; when the announcement came it all made sense.
                      This year, the Ferris offense has made a lot of defenses look unprepared. I honestly don't believe the team or the coaches were distracted. I simply believe Ferris was so big and physical on the offensive line that it allowed them to play a different style of football than most of the rest of the country was playing. It paid off off in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

This year, the Ferris offense has made a lot of defenses look unprepared. I honestly don't believe the team or the coaches were distracted. I simply believe Ferris was so big and physical on the offensive line that it allowed them to play a different style of football than most of the rest of the country was playing. It paid off off in the end.
                        ...and did you know that Ferris' QB played lacrosse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

...and did you know that Ferris' QB played lacrosse?
                          No kidding? Please tell me more!

Comment

• The Key to Ferris' success...

Click image for larger version

Name:	pout-pout-fish2.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	642066

Comment

• Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-21-2021, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X