Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by North Ala Screwdriver View Post
    Congratulations to Ferris State on a undefeated Season!

Five Seasons ago North Alabama finished runner-up in the National Championship Game.

Could it be possible that this year would be the last year that Valdosta State qualifies for the National Championship before they change Divisions.

Blazers, all desire better than D2!
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post

. Two weeks without a new head coach named during the height of early signing day (especially in the transfer portal era) can make or break next season.

<>

Comment

• Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Thanks for sharing.

: ^ ((
          <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
            Thanks for sharing.

: ^ ((
            LOL. Not trying to be negative. It's just fact now. The new transfer rules are making it very difficult for D2. It used to be a draw to transfer to D2 to not have to sit out a year. That's gone now and D1's can just easily come pluck the best players from D2 without them having to sit out. FBS is doing it big time to FCS.
            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Mierda !
              <>

Comment

• "I hope that the players have enough trust in us, and have seen a track record that we've had some success bringing in good, quality coaches that they will give us the opportunity to do what we need to do before they let emotion have them make a decision in regards to the transfer portal," he said. "I acknowledge we need to move as quickly as we can, and we will, but again, we have got to find the right person."
                Reinhard said he was informed Goff was leaving the Blazers around 2 a.m. Sunday morning after Valdosta State fell in the Division II national title game Saturday night.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Of note, it took Herb just 2 weeks to hire Goff after Bell was announced at USF. Does VSU have any other alums that coach for other schools?
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Of note, it took Herb just 2 weeks to hire Goff after Bell was announced at USF. Does VSU have any other alums that coach for other schools?
                    Two weeks is quick and should not hurt recruiting if he can turn that trick again. It seems like this is a recurring drama for the Blazers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                      It seems like this is a recurring drama for the Blazers.
                      Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-21-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argonut View Post

Two weeks is quick and should not hurt recruiting if he can turn that trick again. It seems like this is a recurring drama for the Blazers.
                        Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-21-2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Yes, I looked it up. I believe Bell was announced at USF on the 10th. It's at least December this time. Yet, I'm not sure how the holidays might help or hurt the expediency that this needs to happen in the matter.
                          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

"I hope that the players have enough trust in us, and have seen a track record that we've had some success bringing in good, quality coaches that they will give us the opportunity to do what we need to do before they let emotion have them make a decision in regards to the transfer portal," he said. "I acknowledge we need to move as quickly as we can, and we will, but again, we have got to find the right person."
                            I'm still trying to figure out the timeline here. The linked article said Goff informed Herb at 2am after the game. So when were the pictures taken on MS Twitter page - the one showing Goff signing the contract in an airplane terminal.
                            What terminal? McKinney? Tally?
                            And fit that with the second picture where Goff and family with MS officials are standing in front of a private jet in the dark. Did they take off after the game or in Tally? Wouldn't it be light by the time they got to Tally?? So if McKinny then it doesn't fit the narrative that he flew home with the team.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X