Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    I hear Urban Myer is looking for a job....
    You know a lot of people would laugh at that and I did also, and not saying he would go to VSU, but you talking about VSU, the GSC and D2 getting some attention, that would be some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

You know a lot of people would laugh at that and I did also, and not saying he would go to VSU, but you talking about VSU, the GSC and D2 getting some attention, that would be some attention.
      Well, UNA had Bowden for some time. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Well, UNA had Bowden for some time. ;-)
        I sat directly behind Bobby Bowden when he came to valdosta to watch Terry coach. That was a memorable day for me.

Comment

Coach Dean would be my initial choice. He knows what it takes to go all the way if given the talent. He already knows our players, sure he'd rather coach them than coach against them. lol.

Comment

Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-19-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

yeah, I'm sure they will line up.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Not sure his style of play is attractive enough. No passes in the first half won't get any AD excited.
                Would be a shoe in at GA Southern

Comment

D2 Lincoln Riley?

Comment

Could Coach Dean be heading back to VSU? If he did, wow, UWG would prob feel gut punched.
                    Anything is possible, but that isn't likely.

Comment

LET THE DAVID DEAN RUMORS BEGIN!!!!!
                      It would be the last stop in his career. Content to be "back home"

Kade Bell, for him, just another stop on his ultimate journey.
                      Last edited by Larold; 12-20-2021, 09:08 AM.

Comment

How funny; West Florida beats McNeese St. in first game, so hell, they hire a D2 coach!

And seeing their coach loose very badly in NC game.
                        <>

Comment

Never happen for two(plus a million more) reasons. 1- He would have trouble with all the wins. 2- Have you seen the strippers in South Georgia?

Comment

Comment

lol, I agree. I think I received a traumatic brain injury from that game. Glad I didn't go anywhere to watch with a group. I'm sure that was fun. Not!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                                LET THE DAVID DEAN RUMORS BEGIN!!!!!
                                It would be the last stop in his career. Content to be "back home"

Kade Bell, for him, just another stop on his ultimate journey.
                                Dean has spent almost as much time at UWG as he has at VSU. UWG is paying him more than VSU was paying Goff. I don't pretend to know what is in his mind or what his family would want, but based purely on football, what would be his incentive to back to VSU?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X