Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Never happen for two(plus a million more) reasons. 1- He would have trouble with all the wins. 2- Have you seen the strippers in South Georgia?
    <>

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady
      My next question is who is doing the recruiting? Which coaches are staying?
      <>

Comment

"Goff, a native of Picayune, Miss., signed a 3-year deal that includes two rollover years which would make the total the richest in school history. "

<>

Comment

https://govsalaries.com/goff-jr-walter-gary-79253475

<>

Comment

While Valdosta is awesome, we all know that for most, college coaching involves chasing the $$$.

Comment

Walter Gary Goff Jr in 2020 was employed in VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY and had annual salary of $130,276 according to public records.

Also found this:

David Dean F in 2020 was employed in UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA and had annual salary of $143,850 according to public records.
              Last edited by UNALions; 12-20-2021, 04:18 PM.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Thanks for the correction,. I thought Georgia Board of Regents were cheap, but really...
                <>

Comment

That's just what he was paid during that fiscal year. He was hired in January, and the fiscal year ended in June. His annual salary would be roughly twice that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                    Thanks for the correction,. I thought Georgia Board of Regents were cheap, but really...
                    Yeah, lol. But, those 2020 are pretty good. I doubt UNA is paying Willis that, sadly.
                    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Who are are some that might apply??

Comment

They could hire from within.
                        <>

Comment

The most winningest active coaches in D3 football is Pete Fredenburg, by far. Wonder if Herb will interview him?
                          <>

Comment

There are quite a few folks that I'd love to see interviewed. Many have passed through VSU before.

One that's currently on staff that'll be a fine HC somewhere at some point is Thomas Reese. Great human being and super coach, though he's young and at this point his limited resume might not garner Herb's consideration.

Reese played QB at Wingate in his playing days. Strong communicator. Hard worker.

Comment

Whoever Herb hires, is going to have to have some strong recruiting networks.
                              <>

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X