Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, ohhh how many guesses do I get on the schools?

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
      There are quite a few folks that I'd love to see interviewed. Many have passed through VSU before.

One that's currently on staff that'll be a fine HC somewhere at some point is Thomas Reese. Great human being and super coach, though he's young and at this point his limited resume might not garner Herb's consideration.

Reese played QB at Wingate in his playing days. Strong communicator. Hard worker.

Comment

I just hope whoever he hires then puts in place a stronger defense next year. We were strong, but need improvement as the elite competition(WF, Ferris) pointed out this year, to win it all next year.

Comment

Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-25-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

Oooh, ohhh how many guesses do I get on the schools?
            You only get 3 alum?

Comment

Hooters is muy malo!!
              <>

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                Could Coach Dean be heading back to VSU? If he did, wow, UWG would prob feel gut punched.
                I get the feeling Dean is content at UWG and would be happy wrapping up his career here. Would likely be the greatest HC in program history with his current trajectory. David Dean Field at University Stadium has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by City of Dreams View Post

I get the feeling Dean is content at UWG and would be happy wrapping up his career here. Would likely be the greatest HC in program history with his current trajectory. David Dean Field at University Stadium has a nice ring to it.
                  We may be rivals and all, but that would be a nice tribute.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X