Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I just thought about this today. Our post game show will now be......... The Tremaine Jackson Show.
    Nice.
    Were they considering another name for the show?

Comment

Any word on who he plans to add to his staff? OC or DC? What kind of offense will he run?

Comment

I think this is going to be a great hire for VSU. I watched an interview during the season and he just seems like a coach that players will want to play for. A guy that cares about his players. A guy that can connect with the players. Having a defensive background will help, too, in my opinion. As much as I hate to say it, I hope VSU does well with him at the helm.... Except when playing DSU of course.

If he has a couple of good season, VSU will be looking for another head coach. So that means business as usual for VSU.
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
          I know Coach Jackson. He is an excellent person. Players love him; coaches respect him! Congrats Coach Jack!
          No one at Mesa did. Or the RMAC

Comment

Originally posted by 212Maverick View Post

No one at Mesa did. Or the RMAC
            Please elaborate. The RMAC board seems a little bitter. It would be hard for me to believe that Herb didn't do his due diligence.

Comment

Maybe wishful thinking on your part but I don't see VSU moving to ASUN or any other conference anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by vsuman View Post

Maybe wishful thinking on your part but I don't see VSU moving to ASUN or any other conference anytime soon.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

https://vsu-football.flywheelsites.com/blazertv-1/

The presser from today. FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                    Link doesn't work. I tried on vstateblazers also.

Comment

Try this one, skip ahead to 21 min mark.

https://vsu-football.flywheelsites.com/video-archives/

Comment

Link doesn't work. I tried on vstateblazers also.
                        Yes, the original link was to the livestream. For replays, go to the same link but look in the menu for the archive.

and the new show will be the Tremaine Jackson show! We will be shooting a new opening next month.

Also was informed yesterday the Spring Game will be a bit later this season due to National Championship game and recruiting. No date set yet!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

Yes, the original link was to the livestream. For replays, go to the same link but look in the menu for the archive.

and the new show will be the Tremaine Jackson show! We will be shooting a new opening next month.

Also was informed yesterday the Spring Game will be a bit later this season due to National Championship game and recruiting. No date set yet!
                          It was an amazing press conference yesterday. More than one of us got teary-eyed. #KTF

#BlazerNation

Comment

Any word on who he plans to add to his staff? OC or DC? What kind of offense will he run?
                            <>

Comment

My guess is that VSU becomes total ass kickers on defense.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X