• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

UNALION,

You live in Pensacola and I always have an extra season ticket every season. I will take you to a game at Pen Air to show you how it's not near as bad as you imagine it to be and is better than Blue Wahoo in many respects. I expect the school will do more to enhance the seating than they did last year since they have more time to get ready and its for the whole season.You tell me which game you want to attend and you will have a ticket to go to the game. The early season games are cooler since they are in the evening. I usually buy cheap seats with good views and I won't take offense if you leave early for whatever reason. (i.e., Argo blowout.)

Argonut

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post

UNALION,

You live in Pensacola and I always have an extra season ticket every season. I will take you to a game at Pen Air to show you how it's not near as bad as you imagine it to be and is better than Blue Wahoo in many respects. I expect the school will do more to enhance the seating than they did last year since they have more time to get ready and its for the whole season.You tell me which game you want to attend and you will have a ticket to go to the game. The early season games are cooler since they are in the evening. I usually buy cheap seats with good views and I won't take offense if you leave early for whatever reason. (i.e., Argo blowout.)

Argonut
          Let me look at the schedule. Lol. You better hope I have a good time. Otherwise, I will rant non-stop on here. Just joking. Haha
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Comment

So who is this QB and #1 ranked juco qb according to whom? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

So who is this QB and #1 ranked juco qb according to whom? Thanks
                Names to be determined at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Names to be determined at a later date.
                  His name is Byron Jarrett. Not sure if he was #1 JUCO QB Prospect. I do know he was first team All American. He will be a nice fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Speakindatruth View Post

His name is Byron Jarrett. Not sure if he was #1 JUCO QB Prospect. I do know he was first team All American. He will be a nice fit.
                    Yeah, but did he play lacrosse?

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Yeah, but did he play lacrosse?
                      Not sure. But he does seem like he can spin it.

Comment

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...0-rankings?amp

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's summer and boring so I'll share a rumor I just heard. I got a message on the UNA message board asking if I'd heard anything down here about West Florida.

Seems another UNA fan (not me) runs into a UWF football dad and they chat. UWF dad says "they are telling recruits" that the Argos are going D1.

Now, maybe that's D1 down the road or soon. No idea. Maybe just recruit banter. Who knows, really.

I know y'all locals will say "there's no way" UWF will go D1 soon and they may not ever. But, just thought that was an interesting private message to get from someone in Florence.
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                                It's summer and boring so I'll share a rumor I just heard. I got a message on the UNA message board asking if I'd heard anything down here about West Florida.

Seems another UNA fan (not me) runs into a UWF football dad and they chat. UWF dad says "they are telling recruits" that the Argos are going D1.

Now, maybe that's D1 down the road or soon. No idea. Maybe just recruit banter. Who knows, really.

I know y'all locals will say "there's no way" UWF will go D1 soon and they may not ever. But, just thought that was an interesting private message to get from someone in Florence.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X