Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Yay!! I was wondering earlier how your trip was going so far!
    I also got the Crabzilla at the Blue Wahoos game. My god. That was a spiritual moment.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

I also got the Crabzilla at the Blue Wahoos game. My god. That was a spiritual moment.
      The Pensacola Blue Wahoos enhanced their food service in 2019, with overhauled concession concepts and an extreme menu item known as Crabzilla.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

They have some really different and good concession food. My wife got Philly cheese steak Mac and cheese.

Comment

Alright so we are back home and here are the different places we ate at and what I thought. Didn't get to go to McGuire's or Cafe NOLA unfortunately.

Crabs-7/10
          Coconut shrimp there is possibly the best I've had. Rest of my food was really good and the service was great.

Flounders- 5/10
          Was kind of disappointed with Flounders with how all the locals talked about it. Service was okay, but the food was average seafood. My wife got bacon and shrimp mac and cheese that was great, but overall it was mid.

Peg Leg Pete's- 2/10
          Probably the worst meal I had all week. Fish was overcooked, oysters were as chewy as a tire, and the shrimp I got was cold. Server also stunk. We were there for 2 hours and had to ask for refills.

Native Cafe- 8/10
          A teacher friend of my wife's suggested this place and boy was it awesome. Our daughter enjoyed a steak breakfast burrito, while the wife got stuffed French toast with mixed berries. I got an outstanding seafood omelet, with crab, shrimp and fish. The breakfast hashbrowns were great as well.

Grafitti Pizza- 9/10
          A friend of mine who is living in Pensacola as a Navy Chaplain suggested this place and it was great. Huge pizzas and we loved it.

Bubba's Sweet Shop- 7/10
          Normal ice cream shop, but was really good and had a great atmosphere. Ice cream was really good.

Honestly, my favorite place we ate all week was either the food at the Blue Wahoos game or the pizza place.

Comment

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

The thing I liked most about the Blue Wahoos game was the concession food. They have sooooo many non-standard concession stand food. My brother-in-law got a hot dog with crab mac and cheese on it....

Comment

Comment

I'll need to check that book out.

Comment

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X