Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<>

Comment

Maybe someone is looking into the future and sees a playoff matchup? No clue.

Comment

I'm curious what he means by D1 coaches - do they all have D1 experience? Are they coaches with FBS experience? Power 5 vs Group of 5 experience? FCS? FCS non-scholarship? I mean there are a lot of coaches out there that have some level of "D1" experience but none of that matters if the players don't gel as a team and work well in whatever system these coaches are implementing.

New FVSU HC Shawn Gibbs has plenty of FCS experience and that was at HBCUs which does bode well when it comes to recruiting and establishing the right cultural fit for the guys at FVSU. I don't know who else is going to be on his staff. Is he keeping Kenneth Ray? If so, Coach Ray has plenty of experience at both the D2 and FCS level as well as stops at the NAIA level and a 5 year stint at FBS Louisiana-Monroe and D1 playing experience at Southern Miss.

Comment

Ok , come back down off that HIGH HORSE,,,,, PLEASE!!!!!!

Comment

Pre-season polls are often embarrassingly wrong, but take note that FVSU is picked to finish fifth in its division by the SIAC coaches.

Comment

FINALLY SOME TRUTH TOLD!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X