Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FloSports

Is everything on FloSports like last year? I guess I need to subscribe again if so. i'll never forget not being able to watch the 1st half of the Valdosta/West Florida game because they were having problems. With that said, I was happy with everything else they did.
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Was just reading in the SAC forum. It seems as if FloSports has made a similar deal with them.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      Was just reading in the SAC forum. It seems as if FloSports has made a similar deal with them.
      Yep. And nobody is happy about it for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Yep. And nobody is happy about it for the most part.
        I agree with Eagle74. It is going to keep a friend or family member from watching a single game and I think it reduces viewership overall.
        We broadcast our home basketball games ourselves. Word is the we have had viewers from all over the country and the world watching. You can't ask for better advertisement than that.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Here we go.......first hiccup of the season. No sound on the Warner/West Florida game!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

They will say it was a local problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
              They will say it was a local problem.
              It usually is. But there is no mechanism to contact FLO so that they can contact the host school and get it fixed. I send emails, Twitter messeages to no avail.

Last year after missing half the West Al/VSU game, I finally got in contact with someone at Flo and they contacted UWA. Our money should be used to put some communication in place between viewers, FLO, and the host schools.

Anywho. Just tired of it.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Hate to admit but went in to subscripe to FloSports. Showed me the monthly price. Entered my payment info thinking was subscribing month to month. When they confirmed my purchase it was for a year and they charged my card for that. Not at all what I wanted. Have sent complaint in - sight simply didn’t spell out clearly. We’ll see how they respond.

Maybe it’s my fault - just don’t know for sure, but I share that just to say if you subscribe to FloSports pay close attention (their site says if I cancel it’ll be after the current paid term, which means Sept 1, 2023).

Buyer beware

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                  Hate to admit but went in to subscripe to FloSports. Showed me the monthly price. Entered my payment info thinking was subscribing month to month. When they confirmed my purchase it was for a year and they charged my card for that. Not at all what I wanted. Have sent complaint in - sight simply didn’t spell out clearly. We’ll see how they respond.

Maybe it’s my fault - just don’t know for sure, but I share that just to say if you subscribe to FloSports pay close attention (their site says if I cancel it’ll be after the current paid term, which means Sept 1, 2023).

Buyer beware
                  Yep. Did the same thing last year. I took that DOG mentality and tracked people down to get it changed. I would not let it go. I just kept after them until I got someone on the phone.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Same thing with me last season. Bought MONTHLY, charged ANNUAL. No reply except boilerplate response.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X