Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris was really Good

Given a choice of a close loss and a butt whopping, I have admit I prefer a 58-17 loss, at least I'm comfortable in the knowledge that the better team won. It's taken me months to be able to come to the realization that Ferris was actually that much better than us.

I don't know what our offense will look like this coming year, but I hope we have an OC that can scheme guys open the way Coach Bell did it.

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
    Given a choice of a close loss and a butt whopping, I have admit I prefer a 58-17 loss, at least I'm comfortable in the knowledge that the better team won. It's taken me months to be able to come to the realization that Ferris was actually that much better than us.

I don't know what our offense will look like this coming year, but I hope we have an OC that can scheme guys open the way Coach Bell did it.
    Ferris was a runaway locomotive last year and left no doubt about who was the best team last year. They were obviously pissed about losing at home to the Argos in 2019 semifinal and it showed by the way they steamrolled just about every team on their schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post

Ferris was a runaway locomotive last year and left no doubt about who was the best team last year. They were obviously pissed about losing at home to the Argos in 2019 semifinal and it showed by the way they steamrolled just about every team on their schedule.
      Wow Argo, we actually agree on something :) Any chance you agree that Dashaun deserves the 11 games + fine :)

Comment

Wow Argo, we actually agree on something :) Any chance you agree that Dashaun deserves the 11 games + fine :)
        SHOULD be ONE GAME FOR EACH LADY and Million (min) $ per.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X