Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tremaine Jackson Show is online!

A tough loss for the Blazers yesterday, and host Dave Garner talks about it with Coach Tremaine Jackson.

Also featuring the Guardian Bank Players of the Game, the Question of the Week, and more!

Check it out at www.team1sports.com/vstateblazers, and if you have questions, comments, or a Question of the Week for Coach Jack let us know at [email protected]!

Go Blazers!

Wow, no comments on the show! Either we are awful and no one wants to tell me, or the game was so disappointing everyone just wants to forget about it.

Still looking for a Question of the Week for Saturday at Miles. [email protected]!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
      Wow, no comments on the show! Either we are awful and no one wants to tell me, or the game was so disappointing everyone just wants to forget about it.

Still looking for a Question of the Week for Saturday at Miles. [email protected]!
      For me, I am still digesting the game,,,,,,,,...

As for the show, good job as always!
      Last edited by BlazerLady; 09-14-2022, 02:26 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Great job as always. Just trying to see what’s going on with my team. The offense looks off, yet we put up 40 points. Still trying to figure out what’s happens to our tackling skills, dating back to the National Championship game. Still love my Blazers just not used to seeing us take over games.

Comment

We left a lot of points on the field. Ivory overthrew 4 wide open long ball receivers. I think he just hasn’t dialed in yet to not having Saunds’ quickness and Gallimore’s speed.

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

The show is awesome as always. Still disappointed with the result of the game. It's sad when we are talking "if" we can just get a win over Miles and Shorter maybe that would give us some confidence going forward I thought this was Valdosta State where everyone feared us. We should expect to win and expect to win big!

Too early to assess this team. After about 6 games we'll know what we have. If we can just tackle and minimize the run damage we'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by vsuman View Post

The show is awesome as always. Still disappointed with the result of the game. It's sad when we are talking "if" we can just get a win over Miles and Shorter maybe that would give us some confidence going forward I thought this was Valdosta State where everyone feared us. We should expect to win and expect to win big!

Too early to assess this team. After about 6 games we'll know what we have. If we can just tackle and minimize the run damage we'll be okay.
              if it makes you feel any better, I still fear VSU’s football team on behalf my Tigers. We’ve only beaten y’all 5 times in the last 300 years. Does that cheer y’all up any knowing you still have my Tigers on the menu coming to a bazemore-hyder stadium near you?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X