Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSU @ Miles

How does Miles do against VSU this week? After facing UWA's 2nd best GSC defense thus far on Sat. and now VSU's sad sack d. Maybe I need to start and over/under for defensive yardage poll. UWA d gave up 161 yards to Miles and longest drive was 40 yards. Give me your best guess on what our sad sack d does.

It's probably too soon to draw many conclusions....
    UWA squeeked by Morehouse. ...UWG pounded Morehouse. Miles played a strong game against a FCS foe, then UWA pounded them. VSU and MC played a common opponent,and we're all puzzled as to those outcomes.

It's early in the season, but it seems late somehow in the WTH is going on department.
    Can't wait for conference play... playoff games in ROME? Oh Lawd.
    Last edited by Larold; 09-12-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

That one guy made our run defense look slow. The pass defense looked good. The rush defense looked like a sieve-that one runner looked like Herschel Walker against us. Our offense will need to score 40-50 points a game with that defense for us to win games.

Comment

Originally posted by VSUFOOTBALLFAN View Post
        That one guy made our run defense look slow. The pass defense looked good. The rush defense looked like a sieve-that one runner looked like Herschel Walker against us. Our offense will need to score 40-50 points a game with that defense for us to win games.
        Last rant and then I'll leave it alone until next week. I didn't think our defense was bad last year. We just laid an egg in the championship game. I think there were several factors to blame there. I didn't realize we lost that many players from last year's squad. I knew we lost a few on defense and a couple of weapons on offense but we should have just needed to fill a few holes. I don't understand why the coaching staff felt they needed to blow the whole thing up and bring in so many people.

As far as this year's play. Initially I thought it was just a few communication issues but now I'm not sure. This next game will give me a clearer picture of what the makeup & character of this team will be throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by vsuman View Post

Last rant and then I'll leave it alone until next week. I didn't think our defense was bad last year. We just laid an egg in the championship game. I think there were several factors to blame there. I didn't realize we lost that many players from last year's squad. I knew we lost a few on defense and a couple of weapons on offense but we should have just needed to fill a few holes. I don't understand why the coaching staff felt they needed to blow the whole thing up and bring in so many people.

As far as this year's play. Initially I thought it was just a few communication issues but now I'm not sure. This next game will give me a clearer picture of what the makeup & character of this team will be throughout the year.
          One DB safety and one DL went to McNeese St. However you would think there was a little depth. It's like the sad sack d thinks they're playing touch, we don't tackle.

Comment

It's GAME DAY!!!!!!!!

Goooooooo.................BLAZERS!!!

Game Notes: https://vstateblazers.com/documents/...iles_Notes.pdf

#BlazerNation

Comment

PreGame show starts at 5:30pm on Talk 92.1

https://talk921.com/

#BlazerNation

Comment

Links to the game:

Listen to Spencer and Wade on Talk92: https://talk921.com/

Watch online: https://boxcast.tv/view/valdosta-sta...k4yj2vritiijx5

Live Stats: https://milesgoldenbears.com/sidearm...otball/summary

Goooooo........BLAZERS!!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Is anyone getting a live steam??
                  <>

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Hit the go to live in the bottom left corner

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                        No
                        Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

You have to pay $15.00. Blazers are not impressive.
                          <>

Comment

You have to pay $15.00. Blazers are not impressive.
                            I’m getting old, I remember the days when our webcast was free and when we were on the road and had to pay it was usually $5.
                            Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Let me check my FLO CHART
                              Last edited by Larold; 09-18-2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X