Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The run defense was better. Better tackling. Hopeful they are getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

I’m getting old, I remember the days when our webcast was free and when we were on the road and had to pay it was usually $5.
      Just a reminder, the FloSports decision is a GSC decision, not VSU. When we can, we do stream football for free, such as last season’s playoff games!

You can watch all other VSU home sports for free at team1sports.com/vstateblazers! Join Blazer Sports Media next weekend for soccer and volleyball while football is on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

Just a reminder, the FloSports decision is a GSC decision, not VSU. When we can, we do stream football for free, such as last season’s playoff games!

You can watch all other VSU home sports for free at team1sports.com/vstateblazers! Join Blazer Sports Media next weekend for soccer and volleyball while football is on the road!
        Miles charged $15 to watch the game when it was announced that it would be free. But the game was well worth the $15 ...... :)

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

I haven't forgotten who is to blame. I watched the playoff games last year; I just miss the days of watching them all. You guys doing a first class job with the web-cast.

Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

I haven't forgotten who is to blame. I watched the playoff games last year; I just miss the days of watching them all. You guys doing a first class job with the web-cast.
            Except for the guy who kept referring to a regular I-formation as "the power I", which is a three back set.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X