Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
    Phenomenal game between two really good teams. If you love good and exciting football you had to love watching the back and forth of this game.

Turnovers will cost any team.

Congrats to Delta State on a big road win.

Yea it felt good actually watching a great game and not being stressed about the outcome :)

Comment

• Now we have to turn around and play VSU... Great :/
      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

• Final from West Florida in Double Overtime!! Delta State 45 and No.6 West Florida 42F!! Delta State 4-0 1-0 in Gulf South Conference West Florida 2-1 0-1 in Gulf South Conference. Statesmen Win!! Great game Argos!! Please put some respect on the Statesmen name now Nationally!!

Comment

• Mason 214 yds rushing will set a new school record, but 4 turnovers by Argos to zero for Delta makes the difference in the game. Argos had more yards and time of possession, but Delta made no mistakes to hurt themselves and deservedly won a classic thriller.

From my vantage point the Argo and Delta FG at closed end of stadium both looked good and the refs said both missed. There must be some kind of optical illusion going on because everyone seated around me thought both were good too.

Delta should be ranked in top 25 this week and good luck Blazers going to Delta next week. You get to play a hot team that is playing its first home game of the season. Beware hot okra- you’ll get Burned!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Larold View Post

Turtle, that sounds (some of it anyway) like what some have called me over the years. I used turtle oil on my hair for years as a hair loss preventive. My hair still fell out, but at a much slower pace.

UWF wins this game. There are just too many reasons to make a list, so I'll list just one. COACH.
            NEVER BEEN HAPPIER TO BE WRONG!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
              Massey rating has UWF # 7 and DSU #12 (right behind UWG #11). My thought is DSU likely too high at this time. BIG test for DSU.
              Gonna be a big test for VSU at Delta this week. A long, hard trip and a challenging place to play.

VSU has work to do to reach the level that Delta and UWF are playing at. Hope we can get there quickly, cause I expect Delta will be ready Saturday.
              Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 09-25-2022, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Gonna be a big test for VSU at Delta this week. A long, hard trip and a challenging place to play.

VSU has work to do to reach the level that Delta and UWF are playing at. Hope we can get there quickly, cause I expect Delta will be ready Saturday.
                Yep. I hope our new coaches and players understand what they will be walking into.......it is a long time rivalry!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

NEVER BEEN HAPPIER TO BE WRONG!!!!!
                  Yes! Love it when WF loses.

Comment

• Valdosta State needs to play a full game this time-a a slow start against Delta State would not be good. A whole game like the 2nd half of the Shorter game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Yep. I hope our new coaches and players understand what they will be walking into.......it is a long time rivalry!!!

BlazerLady, I hope you have your green dress back from the cleaners. You may just get to wear it next Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by DSU ALUM View Post

BlazerLady, I hope you have your green dress back from the cleaners. You may just get to wear it next Sunday!
                        Ha. I was just thinking........I haven't worn green in a long time.

This will be our 3rd week on the road. We could bill this as #RoadWarriors vs #RoadWarriors!

My biggest concern is Hurrican IAN. Suppose to hit our area on Friday.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by Superwolfe View Post

Yes! Love it when WF loses.
                          I love it because of those obnoxious announcers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Ha. I was just thinking........I haven't worn green in a long time.

This will be our 3rd week on the road. We could bill this as #RoadWarriors vs #RoadWarriors!

My biggest concern is Hurrican IAN. Suppose to hit our area on Friday.
                            Y’all stay safe. Friday is a long time away. I hope Ian turns away from you. I don’t wish hurricanes on anyone. I lived through too many growing up on the MS a Gulf Coast. Looking forward to a great game on Saturday.

Comment

I love it because of those obnoxious announcers!!!
                              Then you’re gonna love Delta’s announcer.
                              <>

Comment

• Are you all talking about the Flo game announcers/callers or the PA announcer?
                                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X