Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flosports

Last edited by Wide_Right; 09-23-2022, 11:16 AM.
    <>

.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      Thanks, WR! I always enjoy your comments. Straight to the point and always "right on"

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Thanks, WR! I always enjoy your comments. Straight to the point and always "right on"
        A man of many words..................lol...

#BlazerNation

Comment

Well, to be honest, I had a senior moment. I thought yesterday was Saturday. (this comes with retirement & decreased cognitive functions)
          So, I go to watch Shorter vs. VSU. The game starts at 12:00, and it was 1:00 when it tuned in, yet I get sceen that says “This event has not started:.”
          I’m thinking WTF! So at 1;00 I go to turn on No. Greenville game, Same thing; “This event has not started.”

So I am pretty peeved. I call FloSports and asks them just what the hell is going on.??!!! Very nice lady told me the games are on Saturday, not Friday, Hence redact of my
          outraged post topic; “Flosports.” I need to take my Aricept on a regular basis.
          <>

Comment

Well this is the 2nd notice of the Stream experiencing technical difficulties..........can we get our money back?

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Well, to be honest, I had a senior moment. I thought yesterday was Saturday. (this comes with retirement & decreased cognitive functions)
              So, I go to watch Shorter vs. VSU. The game starts at 12:00, and it was 1:00 when it tuned in, yet I get sceen that says This event has not started:.”
              I’m thinking WTF! So at 1;00 I go to turn on No. Greenville game, Same thing; “This event has not started.”

So I am pretty peeved. I call FloSports and asks them just what the hell is going on.??!!! Very nice lady told me the games are on Saturday, not Friday, Hence redact of my
              outraged post topic; “Flosports.” I need to take my Aricept on a regular basis.
              Well they may have been telling the truth......
              For Blazers THIS EVENT AIN'T STARTED

Comment

No Mierda!
                <>

Comment

And.....here we go again......No sound, no video for the West Fl/NGU game

#BlazerNation

Comment

GET WITH "THE FLO", LADY....
                    Must have been one HE## of a deal GSC elite must have gotten....

Comment

FloSports....about as useful as ejection seats on a helicopter.

Comment

Feel free to grade FLO after every Saturday.

Shorter at UWA: A-. After watching DSU game, I see the difference and why Larold needed binos for UWA game.

VSU at DSU: A+. Great job.

UNG at UWF: F. Went off air in first half I believe.

MC at UWG: No grade since I didn’t watch this game. Wish I had though.

Comment

GET WITH "THE FLO", LADY....
                          Must have been one HE## of a deal GSC elite must have gotten....

We got taken to the wood shed...
                          <>

Comment

I absolutely love Flo Football! I'm in the military, so I am no where near Cleveland, Mississippi, or any other GSC schools. I'm actually down the street from Minot State University. Anyways, Flo Football allows me the opportunity to watch Delta State. 8 GSC games for DSU, so $40 over two months at $5 a game. I will take that!

Add on being able to watch any other GSC game and other D2 teams, I'm all for Flo.
                            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X