Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shugley View Post

I don't think that's how that works, unless the rules have been changed... Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Since 2019, the committee has had the ability to switch around all of the 5/6/7 seeds in order to reduce flights (and, if possible, rematches, though sometimes reducing flights increases rematches).

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Since 2019, the committee has had the ability to switch around all of the 5/6/7 seeds in order to reduce flights (and, if possible, rematches, though sometimes reducing flights increases rematches).
      Oh, I'd love to play the arky schools again!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Lol. Coming and going? Only Jax State. No issues with scheduling. What you described did actually happen with the Southland conference just before the season though.
        Southland may be getting another football school. Apparently UNO (University of New Orleans) is really looking into the possibility and already has renderings of a stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Southland may be getting another football school. Apparently UNO (University of New Orleans) is really looking into the possibility and already has renderings of a stadium.
          Yep! Very cool for UNO! If y’all recall, they briefly played in the GSC when they considered dropping to D2 several years back.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X