Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not stomping for the coach, but I'm not sure what coach could come in and win with that defense.

Comment

According to our radio guys, DSU has not punted a single time nor had a turnover.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Still have the utmost respect for VSU as a program and the VSU fans. VSU is still one of the standards in D2 football.

I'm excited for a DSU win! Never easy in the GSC.
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Exciting that we are winning again. I do not like to win with a score like this. I still have respect for Valdosta

Comment

Congrats DSU. You guys are playing lights out football this year.

Comment

Originally posted by delta dawn View Post
              Exciting that we are winning again. I do not like to win with a score like this. I still have respect for Valdosta
              I'll be honest. I love to win like this. It's a lot less stressful than a double overtime win.
              RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
              Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Congrats Delta State. You guys took us to the cleaners. I'm afraid that with this defense, we will be going there weekly.

Comment

I wonder if Herb can buy out Jackson’s contract.
                  <>

Comment

Sadly I don’t see us winning another game. I don’t understand how our defense can be this bad. And what’s with the pooch kicks that end up with the return team on the 45 yard line every time? In just 5 games we have gone from National contenders to the Shorter of the GSC. Thank you Herb!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                      I wonder if Herb can buy out Jackson’s contract.
                      Yeah me too. I hope he can.

Comment

• We need GRIT lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by delta dawn View Post
                          We ALWAYS have respect for Valdosta, but it does feel oh so good to be 5-0! Been a LONG time!

Comment

• Originally posted by vsuman View Post
                            Sadly I don’t see us winning another game. I don’t understand how our defense can be this bad. And what’s with the pooch kicks that end up with the return team on the 45 yard line every time? In just 5 games we have gone from National contenders to the Shorter of the GSC. Thank you Herb!
                            You play UWA next Saturday. We’re due to get our arses handed to us next Saturday since we won today unexpectedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Well you certainly deserve it. Well prepared, executed well......you did an excellent job! Congrats, OKRA!
                              You know we have the utmost respect for Valdosta! It is AWAYS a big game for us. We consider this a huge win. I just hope we can keep it going.

Comment

• I think we all need to stop complaining about Coach Jackson. Sure, the season hasn’t gone the way we wanted it. We are the same fan base that was complaining about Coach Goff being hired. We just need to continue to support the young men who choose to play for VSU. We have been spoiled over the last few years. We need to give Coach Jackson a chance. VSU is the only college football team I cheer for each Saturday in the fall. Win or lose I will be in the stands, or listening on the radio. People forget Coach Bell was 5-4 his first season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X