Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sitting here watching the news and it dawned on me how many athletes we have from Florida. I hope their families are safe.

#BlazerNation

Comment

https://www.flofootball.com/articles...-in-the-top-25 Flosports write up.

Comment

FWIW (which ain’t much), Massey is predicting VSU 34-31

VSU better come out ready to play if they’re gonna have a chance at doing that.

Comment

Let’s Go Statesmen!! Let’s make a statement!! I am hoping Delta State plays a full game on Defense! Can our Offense line so it’s might? I feel it can! I hope to see Patrick play a great game!! And keep valuing the football!! Bleed green always!!

Comment

It’s finally gameday!!! All the hotels were either sold out or to high. Got a place outside of Cleveland! Should be a great crowd!! Go Statesmen!!

Comment

It's GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooooo...............BLAZERS!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Good luck to both teams. Valdosta State has looked flat in several games. Being flat today will get them flattened.

Comment

A 40 year rivalry.......is that the longest running rivalry in D2?????

#BlazerNation

Comment

Time for VSU to man up. Offense has got to keep the ball and not leave D on the field most of the first half. If we’re scoring in 3 or 4 plays, ok, but continual 3 and out likely to get you a L. Kickoff & punt return teams have to not give up the big play. Punt team needs to get the ball away. D needs to get in a bend but don’t break stage and Tackle the ball carrier!!!! If the O gets going some in first half, we tackle and stop big play we’re in the game, if not we could be like UWF.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                      A 40 year rivalry.......is that the longest running rivalry in D2?????
                      Not even close, BlazerLady! Scroll down to the D2 rivalries. Pretty cool to read.
                      List of NCAA college football rivalry games - Wikipedia

The 11 most played rivalries in DII football history | NCAA.com
                      Last edited by CalifOKRA; 10-01-2022, 11:30 AM.
                      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Game Day notes from VSU SID
                        https://vstateblazers.com/news/2022/...Q_Jf420PT7dveE

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

Not even close, BlazerLady! Scroll down to the D2 rivalries. Pretty cool to read.
                          List of NCAA college football rivalry games - Wikipedia
                          Wow. Look at that!! Good stuff!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Just leaving Ole Miss KY game. Now Okra need to come through

Comment

This will game will determine the rest of the season for Blazers.
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                                Just sitting here watching the news and it dawned on me how many athletes we have from Florida. I hope their families are safe.
                                Shomari Mason is from North Ft. Myers and is only Argo who hails from the worst area of Ian landfall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X