Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vsuman View Post

We didn’t have a lot of turnover. I believe Kerwin Bell and Gary Golf were first year coaches at VSU with completely new staffs but I also get your point.
    I take back everything I said man; when I said it, I had no concept that we were going to give up seventy. That should never happen under any circumstance, never.

Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

• Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
      Delta State played great! Delta State had a great game plan and executed it to perfection! On meaningful drive 10 out of 10. I have never seen No punts or field goals by DSU in a game. The team played hard and played for each other. Great to see! We made Ivory Durham uncomfortable or he looked it at least. A lot of his passes didn’t look thrown very well! Surprised he never ran the ball / took off with it! Also to me Valdosta looked small up front. And I told the person who was with me at times on D Valdosta looked out of sync like their head was spinning. Possible alignment / communication issue. Much respect to Valdosta program but 5-0 and our first win in 6 years feels good!
      No punts in National Championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltadog72 View Post

No punts in National Championship game.
        Understood / before my time though but didn’t realize that.
        Last edited by statesmen supporter; 10-04-2022, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Delta State played great! Delta State had a great game plan and executed it to perfection! On meaningful drive 10 out of 10. I have never seen No punts or field goals by DSU in a game. The team played hard and played for each other. Great to see! We made Ivory Durham uncomfortable or he looked it at least. A lot of his passes didn’t look thrown very well! Surprised he never ran the ball / took off with it! Also to me Valdosta looked small up front. And I told the person who was with me at times on D Valdosta looked out of sync like their head was spinning. Possible alignment / communication issue. Much respect to Valdosta program but 5-0 and our first win in 6 years feels good!
          Every team has a great game plan...Just show up! haha! - Delta State has a great team. Congrats and good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by vsuman View Post

Every team has a great game plan...Just show up! haha! - Delta State has a great team. Congrats and good luck the rest of the way.
            Best of luck to VSU as well!!

Comment

Best of luck to VSU as well!!
              We need it!
              <>

Comment

• I saw a D2 football video with an interview with the current VSU coach. He had Colorado Mesa rolling when he left. With a highly rated D. I know it is hard to have VSU look so bad! DSU had a few rough years! I just wonder if VSU will give him time to recruit and bring in his players, or not?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X