• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorter @ West Alabama

At the half, West Alabama leads 13-7

#BlazerNation

Interesting camera work.
    This is the first game I've ever watched online,and needed my binoculars.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
      Interesting camera work.
      LOL.....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Start of 4th Q, Tigers are up 30-7 over Shorter.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Interesting camera work.
          Better then watching the game in Pcola. Actually I’ve enjoyed the camera view the whole time in little ole L town, especially compared to tech issues in pcola. If we’re going to critique FLO in L town, we have to do it everywhere. Not pointed directly at you Larold.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
            Start of 4th Q, Tigers are up 30-7 over Shorter.
            Can someone tell me who this team is wearing red? I do see we started the 2nd stringer whose had a good game and of course while I’m typing this early in 4th he throws an int. At least running game has been good today.

Comment

Well Flo is off the air down at West Florida. They better have iut fixed by 7pm, They will be hearing from VSU fans

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

Better then watching the game in Pcola. Actually I’ve enjoyed the camera view the whole time in little ole L town, especially compared to tech issues in pcola. If we’re going to critique FLO in L town, we have to do it everywhere. Not pointed directly at you Larold.
                Pointing not taken personally lol (Flo has nothing to do with camera coverages, so my post wasn't even about Flo.)
                I only used the binoculars when endzone camera was covering plays on the opposite end.
                They've(UWA) come a long way. Much better than Shorter last weekend. Believe their camera person was day dozing.

Last edited by Larold; 10-01-2022, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Big rushing day leads UWA over Shorter 37-14! Our startng qb got hurt last week and we went with #2 and #3 qbs.....they did pretty good!

Comment

Pointing not taken personally lol
                    I only used the binoculars when endzone camera was covering plays on the south end.
                    They've come a long way. Much better than Shorter last weekend. Believe their camera person was day dozing.
                    LOL.....he was swinging that camera L and R so much, I thought I was watching a tennis match.

#BlazerNation

Comment

West Alabama is the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of the GSC this year. I’ll have better luck picking their games by just flipping a coin.

Comment

Wide-Right has been doing that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by baldereagle View Post
                          Big rushing day leads UWA over Shorter 37-14! Our startng qb got hurt last week and we went with #2 and #3 qbs.....they did pretty good!
                          It was close through about 2 1/2 quarters, then UWA just started pulling away.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X