Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremain Jackson Show..

Clicked on VSU Treamin Jackson show, and it isn’t there?!
    <>

What could the host and the coach possibly talk about that is positive and hopeful for the team? What highlights would you show? All 10 of Delta’s TDs? No show might be better than publicly reliving the horror.

Comment

lol, it might be a long time before you get to see it. What's he gonna say about that disaster?

Comment

I've coached winless teams. I've coached championship teams. You face the music win or lose. It may not be fun but that is what you do, it is part of your job.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          I've coached winless teams. I've coached championship teams. You face the music win or lose. It may not be fun but that is what you do, it is part of your job.
          Agree. It’s also about teaching young men accountability.

That said, I’d be curious to hear the thoughts of the locker room. It has to be difficult for the veteran players.
          RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
            What could the host and the coach possibly talk about that is positive and hopeful for the team? What highlights would you show? All 10 of Delta’s TDs? No show might be better than publicly reliving the horror.
            I totally disagree. Its’ his team has he has to own it. Hiding behind silence only makes him look like a quitter. Says A LOT about his character.
            Maybe this is the root of the. problem. I see NO leadership on this team.

And it’s going to be tough to recruit.

Last edited by Wide_Right; 10-02-2022, 02:28 PM.
            <>

Comment

I’ve been told that last weeks Shorter show was slow to get under the Jackson Show banner in the Blazer site (I clicked on Crash and Annie’s link in here and watched it).

Might work the same way this week.

I’m pretty sure Herb isn’t gonna let a coach hide from a poor game. I’ve spent a little time around Jackson and honestly don’t think he’s the kind of individual that would consider doing that either.

Ugly or pretty, it’ll be up when it’s ready (it might be taking C&A time to find any highlights to include).

I’m also gonna watch Cooley’s show when it’s up. He’s gotta be loving the season he’s having. If he can keep folks healthy he’s got a chance to have a special year.

Comment

Folks -

it’s been a long drive from Mississippi after a very late and difficult night. Cell service is spotty on the road and the show is a pretty large file size. As always, we shot the show after the game and I finished editing it this morning. It is now Sunday at 4:30 pm and we literally just drove into town. I have to get gear offloaded, then upload the file and let the powers that be convert it to something their site can use which takes a while.

No one is hiding anything, just the normal logistical (and logical) delays. The show will be up tonight, and I will post when it is available. Please stop with the conspiracy theories!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
                  Folks -

it’s been a long drive from Mississippi after a very late and difficult night. Cell service is spotty on the road and the show is a pretty large file size. As always, we shot the show after the game and I finished editing it this morning. It is now Sunday at 4:30 pm and we literally just drove into town. I have to get gear offloaded, then upload the file and let the powers that be convert it to something their site can use which takes a while.

No one is hiding anything, just the normal logistical (and logical) delays. The show will be up tonight, and I will post when it is available. Please stop with the conspiracy theories!
                  Thanks for all you do, C&A

#BlazerNation

Comment

So you will have the Jackson show??
                    You’re a true road warrior!!!
                    <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                      So you will have the Jackson show??
                      You’re a true road warrior!!!
                      I doubt there’s anyone who works any harder than C&A to get VSU football to the fans every week.

He truly is a road warrior (not just out of town games but every week).
                      Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 10-02-2022, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Thank you for all the kind words!

The show has been uploaded and is in the conversion stage. I will post when it is ready, or you can keep checking the website at team1sports.com/vstateblazers!

Comment

Stated the "rebuild" problem as one of the reasons for doing so badly. What's he going to say next year when he loses QB and 2 main rushers?

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
                            Thank you for all the kind words!

The show has been uploaded and is in the conversion stage. I will post when it is ready, or you can keep checking the website at team1sports.com/vstateblazers!
                            They don’t pay you enough !
                            <>

Comment

Originally posted by VSUFOOTBALLFAN View Post
                              Stated the "rebuild" problem as one of the reasons for doing so badly. What's he going to say next year when he loses QB and 2 main rushers?
                              Rebuild? If he can’t win with this team then what can we expect for next year?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X