Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

UWA 34 VSU 31
    4th Qtr :24 left
    VSU ball with no TO on their 30.
    Possible OT
    Final
    UWA 34 VSU 31

Comment

I tuned in for the last 24 seconds. Congrats Tigers!
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Congrats Tigers! Sounds like a hard fought / crazy GSC game! When were the Blazers last 3-3 / what must Blazer fans be thinking?

Comment

Congrats West Alabama. As I said, we are the antidote for a bad offense. I'm sure that knocks us out of the playoffs for this year. But maybe you guys can make it. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Comment

Next Week West AL at Delta State should be a good game.

Comment

So does Jackson make it to the end of the season?

Comment

How sad it is to not even give a coach time and want to fire him for one sub par season. Yes it shows wanting to win but how would that make any possible replacements think?

Comment

Good game, Tigers!! Congrats!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
                    How sad it is to not even give a coach time and want to fire him for one sub par season. Yes it shows wanting to win but how would that make any possible replacements think?
                    Hey Pot this is kettle over here! 😎

Comment

Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
                      Congrats Tigers! Sounds like a hard fought / crazy GSC game! When were the Blazers last 3-3 / what must Blazer fans be thinking?
                      2017. After 5 games we were 2-3

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by vsuman View Post

Hey Pot this is kettle over here! 😎
                        CLASSIC!

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

I'm actually surprised that we're competitive, at least in this first half
                          We battled some, but 2 missed fg and getting intercepted in end zone hurts. They were playing Jackson Bull as db instead of lb and he had a couple good plays so I was glad to see we’re trying some things. Jameon Gaskin had to be helped off the field late and we don’t need to lose him. I was concerned when were driving with about 2 minutes left that we should be running to eat up clock and was right. It’s just tough watching a close game when you have no confidence in your d especially for less than a 2 minute stretch.

Comment

Glad someone else noticed Jackson Bull. He has been injured, and when he was in he was flying around, making plays or assists!

Comment

For all the comments about Coach Jack, i always say you have to give a new head coach 3 years, to institute his system, get player buy-in and learn to execute, and most importantly recruit the guys best suited to run said system, especially when the shift is a pretty drastic one.

As an example, look at Coach Bell and how he started. 3 years later we won the national championship.

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
                                For all the comments about Coach Jack, i always say you have to give a new head coach 3 years, to institute his system, get player buy-in and learn to execute, and most importantly recruit the guys best suited to run said system, especially when the shift is a pretty drastic one.

As an example, look at Coach Bell and how he started. 3 years later we won the national championship.
                                Yes Bell really only had one good year it just happened to be a really special year. I believe he also redshirted his entire first class. He made the playoffs the first year with an average David Dean team. The second year wasn’t very good but they were competitive and never got blown out. You could see them continue to get better as the season progressed. We all know what happened the third year. I just haven’t seen any level of progression with this team.

Golf took this same team and made the playoffs all three years.

Im sure he’ll be given 3 years. My prediction is the team may be more competitive by year 3, however, I doubt they make the playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X