Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWA @VSU

UWA D 288yds/game 1st in GSC, VSU D584.5yds/game last in GSC. Feels like Sherman may be burning through south GA. Jackson better DW know how to build a stone wall and it needs to be completed by Saturday!!!

It will be the battle of the "3-2" teams. West Al and VSU are the only "3-2" teams in the conference.

Looking at the team statistics for the conference:

West Alabama is #1 in defense, VSU is in last place. Valdosta is 3rd in offense, West Al is last. Will be an interesting battle.

https://gscsports.org/stats.aspx?pat...ball&year=2022
    Last edited by BlazerLady; 10-03-2022, 06:35 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      It will be the battle of the "3-2" teams. West Al and VSU are the only "3-2" teams in the conference.

Looking at the team statistics for the conference:

West Alabama is #1 in defense, VSU is in last place. Valdosta is 3rd in offense, West Al is last. Will be an interesting battle.

https://gscsports.org/stats.aspx?pat...ball&year=2022
      Pretty simple actually, if you can stop our running game, you win. We have no passing game nor a QB except one that can hand it off and another one who throws INT’s. UWA also has beaten VSU I think twice ever in Valdosta. No way UWA wins unless VSU has quit and I highly doubt that. And it ain’t sand bagging if it’s the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

Pretty simple actually, if you can stop our running game, you win. We have no passing game nor a QB except one that can hand it off and another one who throws INT’s. UWA also has beaten VSU I think twice ever in Valdosta. No way UWA wins unless VSU has quit and I highly doubt that. And it ain’t sand bagging if it’s the truth.
        VSU can't stop the run.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

VSU can't stop the run.
          You mean they can’t stop the run if there happens to be a decent passing attack they are up against as well. I watched the DSU game and they threw a lot in the first half and ran some. At the least it was balanced. UWA has no balance, not right now they don’t.

Comment

You mean they can’t stop the run if there happens to be a decent passing attack they are up against as well. I watched the DSU game and they threw a lot in the first half and ran some. At the least it was balanced. UWA has no balance, not right now they don’t.
            No. VSU can't stop the run.

Comment

VSU rushes 3 alot. Set up for failure against the run. You can run a truck through it.

Comment

UWA has the magic potion for an ailing opposing defense. Stand fast and have faith you fighting menswear fans!

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
                  UWA has the magic potion for an ailing opposing defense. Stand fast and have faith you fighting menswear fans!
                  LOL....

#BlazerNation

Comment

It appears y’all have passed for 400+ in one game and rushed for 300+ last week. #Sandbagging

Comment

West Alabama has a solid defense. They beat Shorter rather handily. VSU can make the worse rushing attacks look like a backfield of Herschell Walkers.

Comment

Should be a fun game to watch if FLO will let us.....speaking of FLO..
                        Has anyone else noticed that when they go into "Super Buffereing Mode" when they come out, the game is still in the same place ?

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
                          VSU has the magic potion for a bad offense. lol.

Comment

Wear PINK Saturday for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!

https://twitter.com/valdostastate/st...65634846461952

#BlazerNation

Comment

It's GAME DAY!!!!!!

Goooooooo..............BLAZERS!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X