Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delta dawn View Post
    I love the winning………. but DSU fans let us never forget that feeling of losing ….
    Congrats on the win!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Handled business and now get a couple of extra days to recoop before preparing for MC. Offense was very good as usual but the D looks to be improving week to week. Will need their best effort to slow down that MC rushing attack. One area to keep an eye on is kickoff coverage (currently ranked in the +100s). Our kicker leads d2 in touchbacks with 28 but when he does not put it deep in the end zone teams have had some success in the return game. The fact we have given up some decent returns has also made teams willing to bring those kicks that are only a yard or 2 deep in the endzone out hoping for that big return. Something to keep an eye on as we move forward and games get tighter. Need to win all 3 phases of every game.

Comment

I’m am impressed that Shorter only lost by 35 points. Even with an interception....Delta hung 70 on us. Shorter. has. come a long way.
        <>

Comment

I thought honestly they played pretty well! Have some good players to build around / with

Comment

I can't be the only one who noticed Shorter's logo is a rip off of the old Syracuse logo....can I?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X