Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ooops! Sorry this is late, but Coach Jack show is online!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops! Sorry this is late, but Coach Jack show is online!

Greetings, group!

Yep, the Coach Jack show is online for the game against Miss College. With the Question of the Week, and conversations with Guardian Players of the Game Jamar Thompkins and Jackson Bull!

www.team1sports.come/vstateblazers

And we need questions for the Q of the W! Be polite, please.

[email protected]

The show has actually been up since Sunday, but things have been very busy around my household! My daughter just got accepted to college (first acceptance) on Saturday so my lovely wife and I are a) relieved and 2) trying to make sure our girl is good to go!

She will likely get a few more acceptances, but dual-enrolling in high school can make things confusing for admissions people.

(Yes, she applied to VSU but hasn’t heard from them yet. Her acceptance is at a rival GSC school…)

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
      The show has actually been up since Sunday, but things have been very busy around my household! My daughter just got accepted to college (first acceptance) on Saturday so my lovely wife and I are a) relieved and 2) trying to make sure our girl is good to go!

She will likely get a few more acceptances, but dual-enrolling in high school can make things confusing for admissions people.

(Yes, she applied to VSU but hasn’t heard from them yet. Her acceptance is at a rival GSC school…)
      What does she want to major in?

Good show. Saw it Sunday!(Some of us know where it is posted....lol.....)
      Last edited by BlazerLady; 10-18-2022, 10:21 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

She wants to be a travel nurse for a couple of years (ICU), then go back to school to become a nurse anesthetist.

I look at this as my retirement plan. (Not really.)

She will graduate high school with her diploma, her AA (heavy on math and science) and her Nursing Assistant certification. We are very proud of her.

She is also a national champion dancer who has choreographed and performed in several musicals around Tallahassee and at Quincy Music Theater, and takes circus at FSU, so a very well rounded young lady!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
          She wants to be a travel nurse for a couple of years (ICU), then go back to school to become a nurse anesthetist.

I look at this as my retirement plan. (Not really.)

She will graduate high school with her diploma, her AA (heavy on math and science) and her Nursing Assistant certification. We are very proud of her.

She is also a national champion dancer who has choreographed and performed in several musicals around Tallahassee and at Quincy Music Theater, and takes circus at FSU, so a very well rounded young lady!
          That is great! So you know we have an excellent nursing program......ask Fran Johnson!!( several of our softball players are nursing majors)
          And then she could join the Red Hots.....win, win!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X