Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGU at UWA - Homecoming

GSC website says 3pm cst but UWA website says 4pm cst.

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
    GSC website says 3pm cst but UWA website says 4pm cst.
    Flo says 4pm. They've just started warming up.

#BlazerNation

Comment

NGU wins with 7 sec left. 34-33.

Comment

Credit to UNG for executing three scoring drives late in the game. UWA has got to learn that stupid penalties really hurt.
        Also, that might be the first time that I have ever seen a Hail Mary thrown OUT OF BOUNDS at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post
          Credit to UNG for executing three scoring drives late in the game. UWA has got to learn that stupid penalties really hurt.
          Also, that might be the first time that I have ever seen a Hail Mary thrown OUT OF BOUNDS at the end of the game.
          Haha yeah I know. Maybe they need to practice Hail Marys. I mean I think we had 3 turnovers but scored 33. It’s like our defense, whose been playing pretty good all season long, didn’t show up or hungover from last nights homecoming parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post
            Footballing are hard!

Comment

Btw, can anyone for the life of me tell me when we scored our 4th TD and it was 27-15, why we went for two instead of the xp to make it 28-15, which btw we didn’t make it? It ended up costing us later because when they got ahead of us late in the game, we had the punt return for a TD and so we had to go for two then, which again, we did not make. This game possibly could have been an OT game at the least and we might could have pulled it out who knows. Never know now. If any of you football wizards can tell me the answer here I’d appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                Btw, can anyone for the life of me tell me when we scored our 4th TD and it was 27-15, why we went for two instead of the xp to make it 28-15, which btw we didn’t make it? It ended up costing us later because when they got ahead of us late in the game, we had the punt return for a TD and so we had to go for two then, which again, we did not make. This game possibly could have been an OT game at the least and we might could have pulled it out who knows. Never know now. If any of you football wizards can tell me the answer here I’d appreciate it.
                You would have to assume the OC would know what to do if it went to overtime. Same QB, same direction, doesn't give much hope. No wizard needed, but a change from the top down might help.

Comment

There was an untimed down just before halftime due to an inadvertent whistle that placed the ball at the 25. UNG promptly kicked a FG and it was the difference. I would love an explanation for moving the ball to the 25 after an official signaled incomplete pass so the defense stopped, it was a first for me but I have only been watching football for 50 or so years. I wonder what would have happened if the LB tackled a guy that picked up an “incomplete pass”.

If there was ever a league that needs replay it would be the GSC!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X