Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Thanks for the chuckle. Feeling sad this morning......and no ice cream in the house.....
    This too shall pass (if we don't first)

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      Blaze and Wolfie are havinga light saber battle......lol
      We need some super heroes to show up.

Comment

Doesn’t appear Jameon Gaskin made the trip, anyone got any insight.

Comment

West Florida is gonna put a whipping on us. Can you see this defense stopping them even once?

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
            We need some super heroes to show up.
            Cape Crusader HR!

Comment

Valdosta State arrived at Ra-Lin Field with 55 minutes left on the pregame clock. That caught me off guard. Less than 15 minutes later one of their big D Linemen was ejected for arguing with a referee pregame. A bizarre scenario for VSU. Things are definitely off. Hey…take a breathe though. We West Georgians lived for many years with things WAY off.
              Last edited by UWGLifer; 10-23-2022, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWGLifer View Post
                Valdosta State arrived at Ra-Lin Field with 55 seconds left on the pregame clock. That caught me off guard. Less than 15 minutes later one of their big D Linemen was ejected for arguing with a referee pregame. A bizarre scenario for VSU. Things are definitely off. Hey…take a breathe though. We West Georgians lived for many years with things WAY off.
                The team stayed in Atlanta and got stuck in traffic for a few hours. Arrived at the stadium less than an hour before game time. Because of the way the field is set up and the positioning of the Wolves during warm up, the Blazers were forced to run directly a crowd of UWG players on their way to the field.

Words were said and some bumping occurred, and one ref said they saw a punch thrown so he threw the flag. No one else saw the “punch”, but the ref ejected the Blazer anyway. (I was watching the entrance from the press box but didn’t see anything other than some jawing back and forth).

Comment

Originally posted by VSUFOOTBALLFAN View Post

With this coach, I doubt we will ever win a game again.
                  The law of averages was bound to catch up with you guys sooner or later. You had a long list of tremendous coaches.
                  Choosing to stay in Atlanta the night before the game was a self inflicted wound. The Carrollton hotel situation can't be that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
                    Doesn’t appear Jameon Gaskin made the trip, anyone got any insight.
                    It was my understanding from another player that Gaskins quit earlier in the week and several other players became ineligible academically. That’s just rumor though.

Comment

Wow! That is huge since Gaskin was a captain. It speaks volumes if he did quit the state of our program!

Comment

Originally posted by NewBlazer2022 View Post

It was my understanding from another player that Gaskins quit earlier in the week and several other players became ineligible academically. That’s just rumor though.
                        Oh no......more sadness......

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Blazernerd04 View Post
                          Wow! That is huge since Gaskin was a captain. It speaks volumes if he did quit the state of our program!
                          Agreed! A few offensive impact players were part of the academic conversation although it appears that a solution was found for at least 1 of them. This season is definitely taking a toll on everyone. I mean, you can’t imagine that anyone wants to perform poorly. Players, Coaches, AD, fans all want that winning atmosphere. However, I’ve always told my son- character is built in adversity. Reactions are what make or break you. It’s easy to overlook the problems when you pull out a Win, but everything is under a microscope when you start losing.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBlazer2022 View Post

Agreed! A few offensive impact players were part of the academic conversation although it appears that a solution was found for at least 1 of them. This season is definitely taking a toll on everyone. I mean, you can’t imagine that anyone wants to perform poorly. Players, Coaches, AD, fans all want that winning atmosphere. However, I’ve always told my son- character is built in adversity. Reactions are what make or break you. It’s easy to overlook the problems when you pull out a Win, but everything is under a microscope when you start losing.
                            Yep, including refs.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Yes, there are problems with your program but I always enjoy how the Valdosta posters on here handle the winning(and losing) with such class. Best of luck to the Blazers in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazernerd04 View Post
                                Yes. That is a concern. I sure hope that he and others consider the consequences of leaving the team before the end of the season, including perhaps losing some end of the season individual awards. We have just 3 more games to go. Hope they can hang on and finish the season.

Last edited by BlazerLady; 10-23-2022, 12:50 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X