Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta State @ Mississippi College (29 Oct 22)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta State @ Mississippi College (29 Oct 22)

Delta State's last away game of the season is against in-state rival Mississippi College. I never got the chance to be a part of this rivalry while I was playing; MC was still D3. Nonetheless, I know how important it is to all players and alumni. You never know what could happen in rivalry games, especially with GSC football. I look forward to watching!

Also of significance, Delta State will claim at least a share of the Gulf South Conference championship with a win.

Game Link: https://www.flofootball.com/live/42482
    ​​​​​
    PREVIEW: #8 Delta State On The Road Saturday For The 2022 Heritage Bell Classic - Delta State University Athletics (gostatesmen.com)
    Last edited by CalifOKRA; 10-28-2022, 11:09 AM.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

It is a very high like 90% chance of ran. That could make it interesting, especially given MC and their offense. Their QB is very good at the option. Should be a great game and Go Statesmen

Comment

Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
      It is a very high like 90% chance of ran. That could make it interesting, especially given MC and their offense. Their QB is very good at the option. Should be a great game and Go Statesmen
      Rain would definitely favor MC.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	6E7B364E-4125-406C-8E7A-3A1B6A8C58EA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	708616

at MC prior to 6pm game

It's officially #BeatMC week! Join us for a tailgate at 3 PM before kickoff this Saturday!!! #DSUFamily #DSUAlumni #Tailgating
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by Deltadog72; 10-27-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltadog72 View Post
          Click image for larger version Name:	6E7B364E-4125-406C-8E7A-3A1B6A8C58EA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	708616

at MC prior to 6pm game

It's officially #BeatMC week! Join us for a tailgate at 3 PM before kickoff this Saturday!!! #DSUFamily #DSUAlumni #Tailgating
          It's gonna be WET!!!!

Comment

I know MC runs the option but I wonder if us playing Kentucky State another option team was a 33-10 Win. MC may run it better but facing it earlier this season could help. Just a random thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post

It's gonna be WET!!!!
              One forecast shows rain will be east of Jackson by 1pm. Another forecast shows the worst rain around game time. May have a better idea tomorrow, but more than likely won’t know until Saturday. Love Jackson tv.

Comment

Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
                I know MC runs the option but I wonder if us playing Kentucky State another option team was a 33-10 Win. MC may run it better but facing it earlier this season could help. Just a random thought.
                Not a random thought, an astute observation.

Comment

Not only does MC run the triple option very well, I’m amazed at the different looms they give. They run A LOT of formations.

Comment

Both offenses working well, 7-7 with 2:50 in the first delta state driving.

Comment

10-7, DSU with 1:23 left in the 1st.

Comment

10-14 MC with :13 left in the first.

Comment

10-14 MC at the end of the 1st.

Comment

Needed that 3 and out.

Comment

17-14 DSU 10:38 left in the half