Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the Wolves. I felt DSU was a good team but not great. I felt like they have been very opportunistic in making teams pay for errors and everything fell their way up til yesterday. Still may make a run at NC but you got get over some bumps so better now than later, but may not get a bye in week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
      Congrats to the Wolves. I felt DSU was a good team but not great. I felt like they have been very opportunistic in making teams pay for errors and everything fell their way up til yesterday. Still may make a run at NC but you got get over some bumps so better now than later, but may not get a bye in week 1.

And you picked them win to in GSC “pick-em"
      <>

Comment

I am hoping due to some other region losses yesterday day and since West Ga. Is a good team and now 7-2 I hope we fall to 2 in the rankings. I am not feeling like we will get a first round bye. Although if Tuskegee beats Benedict in SIAC Championship game and we have a conference title / via co-champs with WFL could be interesting

Comment

GSC in most years get 3 in the top 7. Hope that plays out again. Unfortunately GSC did not dominate the other 3 conferences. We did not play the best nor did we beat them, like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBraveWolf View Post
            GSC in most years get 3 in the top 7. Hope that plays out again. Unfortunately GSC did not dominate the other 3 conferences. We did not play the best nor did we beat them, like usual.
            Definitely seems like a little of a down year. Obviously I wanted DSU to win, but now that the game is passed us, I hope UWG sneaks into the playoffs so the GSC has 3 teams. I think they will make if they win their final game.

In in my opinion, DSU should be #2 in the region behind Benedict. And that’s only because Benedict is undefeated. Head to head, I think DSU, and the other two GSC teams would beat them.
            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Thought you W. Ga fans would enjoy this!
              https://twitter.com/UWGFootball/stat...48338497708032

#BlazerNation

Comment

Seems like I remember before the 7 team format that DSU shared the GSC championship and got omitted from playoffs. I know I am bias but the GSC is the strongest conference.

Comment

The SIAC is the SWAC of D2 in my opinion. No way it is a strong as the GSC or Benedict would be undefeated in the GSC and everyone knows it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X