Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC at UWA - Senior Day

UWA should win, but MC dashes our hopes again against the rocks.

This is one concerns me. MC limits possessions and UWA doesn’t have a consistent offense. UWA’s defense needs to get the O the ball and keep MC.’s option from chewing up the clock.

Supposed to rain most of Saturday in Livingston. Wet conditions could limit the Tigers impotent passing game. (No! I didn’t mean potent.)

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
      This is one concerns me. MC limits possessions and UWA doesn’t have a consistent offense. UWA’s defense needs to get the O the ball and keep MC.’s option from chewing up the clock.

Supposed to rain most of Saturday in Livingston. Wet conditions could limit the Tigers impotent passing game. (No! I didn’t mean potent.)
      Maybe the rain will keep Melton away from his 20yd pass attempts on 3rd and 2..... then again.

If MC wins, when was the last time UWA went 4 and something?

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Maybe the rain will keep Melton away from his 20yd pass attempts on 3rd and 2..... then again.

If MC wins, when was the last time UWA went 4 and something?
        Only attempted 6 passes as of the half. Running the ball fairly good with 183 rushing yards. Gonna have to come back out at the half and continue to play ball.

Comment

UWA = INCONSISTENCY

I swear UWA could play three number 1 ranked teams on the road and beat all 3 and then their other 7 non ranked games at home, some with only one win, they would lose all seven of those games. I never saw 31-6 over MC.

Comment

What’s the final score??
            <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
              What’s the final score??
              38-13 UWAs way, about 7 minutes left.

Comment

38-16 Final

Comment

A good win for UWA. I picked the Tigers to win, but never guessed the margin would be that large.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                    UWA = INCONSISTENCY

I swear UWA could play three number 1 ranked teams on the road and beat all 3 and then their other 7 non ranked games at home, some with only one win, they would lose all seven of those games. I never saw 31-6 over MC.
                    NEVER seen anything like them.
                    Beats VSU, loses to UWF, VSU scares the crab poop out UWF.
                    Beats Shorter, loses to NGU, Shorter takes NGU to the wood shed.
                    Strange team fo sho, but crazy GSC this season too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

NEVER seen anything like them.
                      Beats VSU, loses to UWF, VSU scares the crab poop out UWF.
                      Beats Shorter, loses to NGU, Shorter takes NGU to the wood shed.
                      Strange team fo sho, but crazy GSC this season too!!!
                      And...UWA had the largest margin of victory over anyone else.......

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X