Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ode to our Blazer Seniors

I want to take this opportunity to thank our Blazer Seniors for the effort they have made on our behalf for six years (thank you Covid). With all of the changes and challenges it must have been difficult to continue to perform at the Blazer Standard, yet you did. You did not get the results you expected this year but I know it was not for lack of effort on your part. I wish you all well in your chosen field of endeavor and I am certain of your success.

It was fun cheering for you, and although we did not get a good result this year, this time is a needed reminder for us to appreciate excellence when we are in the moment, because in most cases it is fleeting. Like you, I look forward to another decade of dominance as your proteges lift us back to the Blazer Standard.

Thank you guys & Godspeed.

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
    I want to take this opportunity to thank our Blazer Seniors for the effort they have made on our behalf for six years (thank you Covid). With all of the changes and challenges it must have been difficult to continue to perform at the Blazer Standard, yet you did. You did not get the results you expected this year but I know it was not for lack of effort on your part. I wish you all well in your chosen field of endeavor and I am certain of your success.

It was fun cheering for you, and although we did not get a good result this year, this time is a needed reminder for us to appreciate excellence when we are in the moment, because in most cases it is fleeting. Like you, I look forward to another decade of dominance as your proteges lift us back to the Blazer Standard.

Thank you guys & Godspeed.
    Great Post! (as always)
    I'd love to come down and work on your Governor"s Campaign should you ever decide to branch out.
    Conch salad is on YOU.

Comment

Once a Blazer, always a Blazer Thank you Seniors for choosing VSU!

Come December you will join one of the finest alumni associations around, and you will discover that Blazers are everywhere!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Great Post! (as always)
        I'd love to come down and work on your Governor"s Campaign should you ever decide to branch out.
        Conch salad is on YOU.
        What's up man, how'd you do in the pick'em this year?

My friends and family have instruction to shoot me if I ever think about getting into politricks, but if you're ever in the neighborhood the first round is on me.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

What's up man, how'd you do in the pick'em this year?

My friends and family have instruction to shoot me if I ever think about getting into politricks, but if you're ever in the neighborhood the first round is on me.
          I had my best Pick "Em year since I won back in the 1800's..... I didn't play.
          Glad things are good for you. What do family and friends know? lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X