Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta State vs. West Florida (26 Nov 22)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

I just hope they can build on this season and not be a one hit wonder.
    Shegog is gone, so I’m not holding my breath.
    I just listened to the post game press conference. Coach Cooley said Shegog is back. If that's the case, there is hope!
    Since I've graduated and got done playing, Shegog has been by far my favorite player to watch. Tough as nails and is a gamer.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

I know Argo’s got one pick-6, were there any other turnovers?

In the 4th qtr.; Delta’s front four were gassed. There was NO effective pass rush. I used to play offensive lineman so I watched the L.O.S.
      Garrett has all day too pass and he made Delta pay.
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

I just listened to the post game press conference. Coach Cooley said Shegog is back. If that's the case, there is hope!
        Since I've graduated and got done playing, Shegog has been by far my favorite player to watch. Tough as nails and is a gamer.
        Yeah, according to the athletic site, he's athletically a Redshirt Jr, but he is a grad student in school. I know he got a medical redshirt due to a broken collar bone one year, and then got another year for covid. Like I've told people before, he's going to be the next Trevar Deed's! I hope he gets as many years as he can!!! I love watching Shegog play. I hated how he was thrown into it his freshman year, but when he went in, I know he struggled. But I remember saying, this dude's got potential.

Comment

The D2 show last night pointed out the travesty of Shegog not being nominated for Harlon Hill this year. The GSC player of year not nominated? How did that happen? Did the school forget or not fill out paperwork?

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
            The D2 show last night pointed out the travesty of Shegog not being nominated for Harlon Hill this year. The GSC player of year not nominated? How did that happen? Did the school forget or not fill out paperwork?
            I was wondering that same thing! I didn't want to mention Shegog not being nominated, because I didn't want to be disrespectful to the other GSC players that were nominated. They were deserving of the nomination. But yeah, it is complete BS that Shegog wasn't nominated. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the SID not doing what he was supposed to do.
            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X