Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerLifeUWA View Post
    Guess I may know a bit of what I’m talking about Eh?
    Seems so. What's the inside skinny on a better QB showing up? Maybe they could get some double duty dude that can update the website too. Bailey continues as OC for now.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

Coach Bailey is new OC for Lowndes County HS right there in Valdosta. Haven’t heard anything on OC front for UWA.
      Lowndes HC is former WGC Safety Adam Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Seems so. What's the inside skinny on a better QB showing up? Maybe they could get some double duty dude that can update the website too. Bailey continues as OC for now.
        Hopefully they’ll update it after the drawdown. The QB situation is horrible imo but as of right now Tucker Melton is the 1 with Spencer Arceneaux at the 2. Finally they’ve decided to do something for Christian Saulsberry.
        https://uwaathletics.com/news/2023/3...IfNyOkF9F-lKNw

Comment

Red/White game was subpar, maybe 2-3 exciting plays. Defense looked sound as always but that offense won’t win us many games. Hopefully we get things rolling down in Livingston so we won’t have another losing season.
          Last edited by TigerLifeUWA; 03-19-2023, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Tough first game against Angelo State! Definitely a good OOC game for both teams.
            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
              Tough first game against Angelo State! Definitely a good OOC game for both teams.
              I just noticed that. Sweet. I hate playing D3 or FCS or NAIA. I wish they were in region but no matter win or lose, it should show to the coaches where we are as a team. Typically these TX teams are very physical and this one especially I imagine. They went 12-1 in 2022. It’s a Thursday night so should be good student crowd at our new renovated stadium with sky boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

I just noticed that. Sweet. I hate playing D3 or FCS or NAIA. I wish they were in region but no matter win or lose, it should show to the coaches where we are as a team. Typically these TX teams are very physical and this one especially I imagine. They went 12-1 in 2022. It’s a Thursday night so should be good student crowd at our new renovated stadium with sky boxes.
                I believe Angelo had one of the best defenses in D2 football last season. I respect UWA's physicality on defense, so I expect this one to be hard-hitting.
                I think Angelo probably comes out on top, but it's always fun to have GSC vs LSC games. Football in Texas and the Southeast.
                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Lol
                  Last edited by TigerLifeUWA; 09-12-2023, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X