Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerLifeUWA View Post
    Sorry guys been out of town. But No I would love to see Coach Sisa stay. Sisa has consistently had a top 3 defense since 2017. You have to be around here to just know what goes on. We probably won’t see a new OC until that tree starts to get chopped. OC and QB are relatively the main problems but things tend to roll down hill. This is the first losing season UWA has had in years. Offense is very predictable and doesn’t put up enough points. Time of play the Defense was on the field probably doubles the offense this year. OC and QB is the main problem on the offense imo but we’ll never see a change. To see a change we’ll have to chop the head of the tree.
    We’ve all seen this type before. My guess disgruntled parent. Lol. Welcome to the board!

Comment

once it comes out about the OC just give me my flowers my man. Former player actually just never knew about the board.

Comment

once it comes out about the OC just give me my flowers my man. Former player actually just never knew about the board.
        WHAT does this mean?
        I googled Bailey ( UWA OC) and to read his resume' you'd think he would have moved on to another HC or high profile job by now. NOT. Seems he's been there for years and except for
        early on, has been less than great. Someone over there told me the current QB and him are kin. Is there a Coaching/Kin Portal?

Comment

Coach G is well loved by the fans, the players and the administration. Disgruntled player started this chat line. Coach Bailey is NOT related to our quarterback. As a former older player I can say that Coach G is well loved by our football alumni. I can tell you exactly what Tigerlife knows......it ends with shinola!

Comment

Originally posted by baldereagle View Post
            Coach G is well loved by the fans, the players and the administration. Disgruntled player started this chat line. Coach Bailey is NOT related to our quarterback. As a former older player I can say that Coach G is well loved by our football alumni. I can tell you exactly what Tigerlife knows......it ends with shinola!
            just because you’re well loved by the fans doesn’t mean anything. We’ve been diminishing down since 2017. We need games won not love from the fans. That’s the headman sole problem. Basing everything off of love and dog create enough dogs. Is that BayBay in your picture? If so I played with him too. I never said Bailey was related to the current QB, only said him and the QB are the problem. You guys are just scared to call out the BS, I’m not never have been. Bailey is already gone it just hasn’t came out. If you are Who I think you are, it would easy for you to find out just make a few call. I have no reason to come on here and just type aimlessly.
            Last edited by TigerLifeUWA; 01-10-2023, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

WHAT does this mean?
              I googled Bailey ( UWA OC) and to read his resume' you'd think he would have moved on to another HC or high profile job by now. NOT. Seems he's been there for years and except for
              early on, has been less than great. Someone over there told me the current QB and him are kin. Is there a Coaching/Kin Portal?
              He will be gone soon. Once it happens I wonder if I’m a former disgruntled player or a die hard tiger fan that wants a change.

Comment

Actually, I agree with everything you say except maybe the OC will be gone before next season. I may have to see it to believe it. Yes welcome to the board former UWA player. My nephew was on the team back during Wallace-Hall days. Spread the word man about the board. We could always use more UWA fans on here.

Comment

I agree that the HC BG is ultimately responsible for the entire program, but I do still support and have faith in BG. I just hope and pray he makes a change offensively because our offense was, well, offensive. I believe he will, but time will tell.

Comment

OC is supposedly already been let go it just hasn’t came out yet. Probably would just announce a new OC hire. UWA doesn’t do much we already have Carmen Felus on staff. I could see him potentially becoming the new OC.

Comment

Originally posted by baldereagle View Post
                      If he loves so much why didn’t he attend Christian Saulsberry funeral this past weekend? Coaches from ICC were in attendance and Coaches flew in from Canada to show love and respect. BG was no where to be found. UWA’s OC is also gone. You should do some research yourself before you try to call me “disgruntled”. You don’t know jack jive.

Comment

If he loves so much why didn’t he attend Christian Saulsberry funeral this past weekend? Coaches from ICC were in attendance and Coaches flew in from Canada to show love and respect. BG was no where to be found. UWA’s OC is also gone. You should do some research yourself before you try to call me “disgruntled”. You don’t know jack jive.
                        Was there ever a statement from UWA on Saulsberry's death? May have been, maybe I missed it.

Comment

Was there ever a statement from UWA on Saulsberry's death? May have been, maybe I missed it.
                          They posted a “in loving memory post” and shared BG’s tweet about it. That’s about it. Didn’t send any flowers or anything to the funeral also. Edmonton Elks has made numerous statements regarding the situation, done things to involve his remembrance into this upcoming season. Sucks people think UWA revolves around family and love but they couldn’t even show this man respect when he put on for this school and left it all on the field for them. We’ve been trying to tell people for years that man is a snake.
                          Last edited by TigerLifeUWA; 01-20-2023, 01:35 AM.

Comment

CLEAN HOUSE AT UWA. That’s it! That’s all I have to say.
                            Just curious...Website shows same coaching staff and maybe I missed it, but did UWA sign any players signing day?

Comment

Just curious...Website shows same coaching staff and maybe I missed it, but did UWA sign any players signing day?
                              Yes, all in all a pretty good signing day. Combined with the players that were signed through the early transfer portal back in December UWA has around 25 new players on the team.

https://twitter.com/uwa_football

Comment

Most all of the UWA athletics info will be shared through social media. Any articles would only be shared on the school website bc there isn’t a daily media outlet that would publish it. I guess they figure why bother if no one is going to see it. Facebook and Twitter is about the only place to see any news that isn’t a game. UWA used to have a message board but it died a long slow death.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X